Introduction to Destruction

Author: djdiamondmind1738

~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~•~~~Hello! If you clicked on this book, you are a superhero! You are royalty! You are loved! If you voted, commented, and shared, double that love! Thank you so much for checking this piece of bleep out

Hello! If you clicked on this book, you are a superhero! You are royalty! You are loved! If you voted, commented, and shared, double that love! Thank you so much for checking this piece of bleep out. If I've made it far it's because of you guys!!
~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~
I was inspired by this author who wrote a book called Jack In the Box. I loved it. Unfortunately, the story is no longer available on Wattpad. You can find it on Inkitt if you pay. Even though I was inspired by her, none of her ideas will be stolen.
~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~~~
I'm not going to do the whole "don't steal my stuff" speech because anyone can write a psycho book and use the same names. Just don't copy and paste my works to your works.
~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~
There is explicit language, violent scenes, blood and gore, rape, immature jokes, depression and anxiety.
~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~
(EDIT): Sneak promotion for my new and incompleted story, Stella. It's the story of a stripper and a billionaire, but with a twist! I would rather for you to check that out before checking Criminally Insane out because I want my numbers to be as high on Stella as they are on Criminally Insane. So please, go do the small favor of voting on the few chapters I have published. And thank you so much again for checking out Criminally Insane. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 18,000 reads!!! Also, do check out my newest story, Stella. I promise the first few chapters and the cast will not let you down. I have a surprise for you guys if Stella reaches 1,000 reads!

Copyright: All Rights Reserved © 2019
~~~•~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~
Started on: June 26, 2019 @ 10:30 AM
~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~•~~~

Copyright: All Rights Reserved © 2019~~~•~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~Started on: June 26, 2019 @ 10:30 AM~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~•~~~