She smiled as she kissed him.

Sona: Good. Now get dressed. We have school to get ready for.

Y/N: Alright.

She pulled her hand away from his cheek as she smiled. When she did this, Y/N nose picked up a very pleasant scent than ever before causing him to sniff the air around Sona.

Sona: What is it?

Y/N: It's just. Said as he got closer to her while sniffing her. You smell really good.

Sona blushed as she flicked his nose while smiling.

Y/N: Ow! Said rubbing his nose.

Sona: Baka. Said smiling. Stop being a pervert.

Y/N: I'm not. Though you seem fine with me being one. Said smiling. You are one as well right?

Sona pinched his cheek rather hard causing him to wince in pain.

Sona: You keep quiet about that. Said very embarrassed. Unless you want to be punished like before.

Y/N: Hehe sorry though are you pinching my cheek at all?

Sona: What do you mean?

Y/N: Ugh I can see you are pinching my cheek but I can't really feel it. Rather, I feel it but not a whole lot.

Sona pinched his cheek harder but he had little to no reaction.

Sona: You sure you're alright?

Y/N: I'm great. Though I don't know why but I have a desire to fight something.

Sona was a bit concerned as she saw his eyes shine.

Y/N: Along with the desire to rip something apart. Said as his voice sounded a bit insane.

Y/N's eyes shined a bit more as a small evil grin appeared. For a moment she felt utterly scared as the glow from his eyes were a dark crimson red. His right arm twitched a bit which started to worry her. Her concern quickly grew as she placed both of her hands on his cheeks snapping him out of it. When she did this, the glow from his eyes vanished as they went back to normal.

Y/N: S-Sorry. I...I didn't mean to say that. Said a bit worried

Sona: Y/N. Said a bit worried. Are you sure that you are alright?

Y/N hesitated as he wasn't fully sure about himself.

Y/N: I'm....not sure.

A light started to shine from his head as it slowly calmed him down a bit. Sona saw this as she had no idea what it was as she was a bit concerned about it.

Sona: What was that, Y/N?

Y/N: What was what?

Sona: That light just a moment ago. Did you not see it?

Y/N: Ugh sorry but I didn't see a light though I do feel better. Said smiling. In fact a lot better than before.

Sona looked at him for a moment still worried but slowly smiled.

Sona: Well as long as you are alright that what matters.

Y/N smiled at her in response. Sona started to leave the room until she heard a loud thud causing her to turn around.

Sona: What's wrong?!

She saw that Y/N was face first on the floor as his stomach growled loudly.