48.

"Valda this is a frozen planet, your not wearing the coats or anything, you'll freeze" Anakin said as he zipped up his coat

"I survived on Hoth for ten years Anakin, this is nothing" Valda chuckled slightly before feeling the ship touch down.

"Is there a chance that a snow storm cut the signal?" Anakin asked.

"No, snow storms can cause interference but not cut a signal for weeks there are back up generators and all sorts" Valda hummed as the doors opened "it's like Hoth. I'm going to apologise in advance for my behaviour."

"Why are you apologising?" Anakin asked.

"Cold weather, snow covered planets, rile me up real bad" Valda said stepping foot into the snow and taking a deep breath .

"And this is the planets tropical zone" Obiwan yelled over the howling winds.

"Now you mention it I fell kinda hot. Might take my shirt off" Valda joked.

"Its not Tattooine, that's for sure" Anakin replied before looking at Valda "are you not cold?"

"Nope. I was thrown into Hoths wasteland with nothing but a vest top and shorts on, this is nothing" Valda replied.

"Captain Rex, get your men to survey the area and place as many sensors as possible" Anakin ordered to Rex "how come Quartz isnt here?"

"My troops are in all black, we kind of stick out" Valda replied before catching up to Obiwan.

"General Kenobi" the chairman said making the three look over.

"I already want to smack him" Valda grumbled.

"Chairman, Senator, I suggest you wait here until we secure the area" Obiwan said as the two groups walked towards each other.

"I respect your judgement Master Kenobi but I will go where I want. This is sovereign Pantora territory" the chairman snapped making Valda tense up.

As she went to step forwards Anakin grabbed ahold of her arm "i thought this planet was uninhabited and therefore it's not aligned."

"Our moon of Pantora is the only civilised planet in this system, I'm the one who asked the senate to protect this planet. This wasteland belongs to us" he snapped making Valda kick her boots into the snow before she kicked him.

"With all do respect chairman this is for the senate to decide, not us" Obiwan said somewhat holding Valda back aswell.

"Ah but the Jedi report to the senate, which is senator Chuchi of Pantora" the chairman said before a woman, not much shorter than Valda, stepped forwards.

"Technically speaking Master Jedi the chairman is correct-" she began.

"The chairman can suck his own icicle dick for all of what I care" Valda grumbed under her breath.