31.

Arriving at the club Valda went in through the back door where the dancers went out to smoke death sticks or have a small break down before composing themselves and getting back to work

Walking through the small locker room Valda entered the club and was instantly met with loud music and the smell of alcohol, cologne and horniness.

Not knowing what to do she went back into the locker room and sat down thinking it through "you okay sweetie?" A tall dark skinned woman asked "first night?" She asked sitting next to Valda.

"I guess you could say that" she dryly chuckled.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Look, im here on buisness and i dont know what to do" she admitted looking up at the older woman.

"I thought so, you hardly look old enough, besides i saw that young man drop you off. Jedi?" She asked earning a nod "who are you after?" She asked.

"I think he is a regular here, goes by the name of Smitz?" She said getting a hum.

"Yes, he is a regular, we only like him for his money, gives us a pretty penny and i think he will take a liking to you" she smiled.

"How do i get his attention?" She asked.

"Go out there and find him, ask if he is needing anything tonight, he will most likely give of vibes, once you get them, take him to one of the back rooms and do what you gotta do. We have a no touching policy, but you dont have to follow that if you dont like" she spoke earning a nod "got a name for the night?" She asked.

"Pixie" Valda smiled "you?" She asked.

"Lavender" the woman smiled before standing up "he may ask for two women, that may mean you having to make out with the woman, is that okay with you?" She asked.

"Yeah, thats fine" Valda huffed "how old are you by the way?" She asked.

"Eighteen, you?" She asked.

"Sixteen" Valda answered hesitantly.

"Ill stick with to for tonight, not all the dancers are as nice as me" she smiled before walking out with Valda following "now go find him" she said quietly to the teen.

After walking around the club for a while she managed to find him sat in a corner with one arm over the back of the bench seat he was sat at.

"Can i get you anything tonight?" Pixie asked standing infont of him.

"I can think of something" he smirked at her while looking her up at down.

"Will that be by its self?" She asked.

"Bring a friend" he chuckled before she looked back at Lavender and nodded.

"Follow us then" she spoke before walking away slightly.