36.

Back at Padmes apartment Valda was sat looking at her hands, some how Padme had worn the assassin down and convinced her to be pampered for once saying 'were at war and you need some sort of treat' to which Valda replied 'is being is a possibly se...

Back at Padmes apartment Valda was sat looking at her hands, some how Padme had worn the assassin down and convinced her to be pampered for once saying 'were at war and you need some sort of treat' to which Valda replied 'is being is a possibly secure relationship not enough?' Which earnt a laugh out the two of them.

"Valda, stop trying to rip your nails off" Padme chuckled grabbing one of Valdas hands.

"Im sorry but having acrylic nails on my metal hand looks bloody stupid" she grumbled "besides, how the hell am i suppsed to hold my weapon, theyre like claws, i know I'll just become a cat, hiss and claw at everyone" she exclaimed making Padme laugh loudly making R2 beep "see, he agrees with me, thank you little one" she carried on.

"We have an hour until the event, you still need your face doing"Padme giggled as Valda dragged her nails down her face before looking at them with an odd expression "and dont get doing that all night either" she sighed.

"Do you know how difficult shifting gear and pressing the on button to the speeder was, there is not a cat in hells chance im firing a blaster with these things on" Valda complained again "oh i can already see the jokes coming out of this" she grumbled again leaning her head and mimicking a crying expression as Padme laughed again.

Her nails were a deep matte blue colour with golden decals along the long claw, stiletto shaped nail "well if someone laughs you can poke them in the eyes" Padme chuckled.

"Your first then" Valda threatened pointing a finger at her "we've got an hour did you say?" Valda asked again.

"Yes, why?" Padme asked. Before seeing Valdas mind ticking

"Will my hair cover most of my back?" she asked.

"Yes, your dress ends mid shoudler blade  and your hair is just below the middle of your back, its your scars isnt it?" She asked getting a nod "how bad are they?" She asked before Valda turned around and lifted the back of her shirt over her head.

"They look worse now that ive grown" she hummed.

"Has Obiwan seen them?" Padme asked sitting just behind Valda.

"A few weeks ago, they dont faze him anymore, he keeps trying to get me to go to the healers to get them sorted out properly" she said with her head down.

"Sorted our properly?" Padme asked.

"Cleaned and checked for infections, i went once when i was fourteen and i woke up half way through the operation to get one deeply cleaned and i put a doctor in the med ward" she nodded.

"How do they make you feel though?" Padme asked before seeing Valdas head drop further and watch as she curled over slightly "Val?" She asked placing a gentle hand in her back before seeing all her muscles tense.

"Some days i hate them and want to tear my back apart, others they dont bother me, its the phantom pains that are the worse" she replied slipping the clothing back over her head "this was a bad idea, trying to give me some sort of confidence boost,  it really isnt helping" Valda sighed bringing one knee to her chest.