1.

"Prepare V141 for reset" the old voice screamed down the murky, moss coated walls

Pools of stale water sat on the edges of the corridor, little insects ran wild across the floor that they deemed home.

Two large doids dragged the girl across the ridged floor as she kicked agaisnt them. Thrashing in their hold she left two long tracks in the moss, dirt covered floor, dragging her boots in it the back of her legs became splatteted with mud as two heavy purple bruises formed in her arms were she was kept in a vice hold.

The next room was alot colder and larger than any of the other rooms, a high rising ceiling that led to the top were the speeders and crafts left through.

Around the edge of the room sat incubation chambers, frozen over glass doors hid people who seemed to be in a deep sleep.

In the middle of the room sat an iron chair, yellow rails sat around it by about two meters along with a control panel with buttons and switches.

Thin wires ran across the floor towards the chair which had heavy restarins that would snap around the inmates wrists and shins.

Being thrown into the chair the child began to thrash even more as the restrains snapped in place.

Another droid came into the room holding a small metal tray, a needle and a mouth gaurd sat upon it.

Grabbing the childs jaw they shoved the gaurd in before stabbing the needle into her neck and injecting to concoction into her blood stream.

Two dull blue eyes pierced into the girl as a large, bulky metal head band came over her face, covering one of her eyes and cheek bones "begin the wash" the man sneered at the droid while flipping a switch.

A muffled, heart wretching scream erupted frim the child as a vein in her neck began to pop out, her entire chest puffed out as she tried to breath while she destroyed her throat screaming while tensing her entire body.

Trying to thrash about the electrical current ended allowing her to breath.

Everything looked fuzzy, the place ahead of her seemed familiar, but the face ahead of her never left "carry on until she is mush" he smirked devilishly before the screaming continued.

The uneasy silence of the base was soon filled with the muffled screams of the girl, the stale water rippled as her bounced off the forbidden walls.

Them dull eyes soon sparked as tears began to well in the minors eyes, screams that tore at her vocals sounded like the most beautiful harmony of dying angels "increase the voltage" he smiled wickedly.

Without hesitation the droid cranked the volts up to eleven.

It took a second or so before she felt the effect of it. Her head felt as if it had been smashed between to ancient gongs.