14

Getting out of the refugee ship she snook through the bustling city and towards the back entrance of the temple

Passing the gaurds she quickly made her way ti the archives and began to look for Kessel, were it was, what the conditions were like and who inhabited it.

"Thought i recognised your signature" Lennox smiled seeing her sat reading the file chewing on her nail.

Looking up Valda smiled at Lennox before showing him the file "Akkadese Maelstrom, outer rim territories" she hummed as he took a seat beside her "ive managed to find their trade logs, the mines were brought and the medicinal uses were abused and theyve been turned into drug export points, wookies are thr main slaves there but there are others aswell. There is ine main line thay travels from an exporting station to the mainland mines" she spoke pulling up the information on her little com.

"You cease to amaze me Val, and this Raveil told you all this?" He asked getting a nod.

"I know i know. I dont fully trust him either but he was more than keen to express the fact that he was next in line to the big promotion of the drug empire" she explained.

"Okay, go get some proper clothes on, get a quick shower and meet me in the hanger in half an hour. No seeing Obiwan till tommorow"he said as she stood up and put the file back "now repeat the last part"he smiled.

"No seeing Obiwan till tomorrow" she copied before walking out and heading to her room.

After she had showered and put on her black Jedi clothes she left her com on the bed side table and grabbed the lightsaber and placed it in her belt.

Slicking her hair back she she folded Obwams robe up and placed it on the end of the bed before heading out and making her way to the hanger.

Walking in she saw Quigon and Obiwan talking with Lennox "fifteen minutes, new record"Lennox smiled getting the two to look at Valda "ah, dont look at him, in the ship and get some rest" Lennox said seeing her body turn towards Obwian slightly.

"Yes master" she sighed waving a hand over her head pushing back some of her damp hair.

Getting in the ship she sat down on one of the long benches before lying down and resting her head agaisnt the arm rest while crossing one leg over the other and crossing her arms.

"Ready to go?" Lennox asked making her look up.

"Yep" she smiled looking through the closing door at Obiwan and Quigon.

Sitting in the copilot seat she began pressing in the coordinates and firing up the engine.

"You kept that from me!" She yelled standing opposite Obiwan in the shared quaters "you kept my life from me!" She carried on with stinging eyes "i thought i could trust you" she said in a calmer tone turning her head away so he wouldnt see the tear slip from her eye.