20.

Arriving on Kamino Valda took a deep breath as she looked at the wild ocean below her "its going to be fine, were on a steady structure" Obiwan said seeing her close her eyes and take a deep breath

"A steady structure, its like a desert hut on sticks" she sassed as the ship landed on a soaking wet landing platform "except in the middle of the fuckin ocean that never ends, god i hate to know whats alive down there" she shuddered, even thinking about it she wanted to curl up into a ball and roll out of the planet quicket than light speed travel.

"Lets go find these Cloners" Obiwan said seeing her clenching her jaw as the roof of the ship slid back.

Instantly being soaked by the rain she sighed before feeling it stop "thank you" she smiled seeing he had her sheltered under his cloak.

Stepping inside the facility she was instantly put off by how white and shiny the building was.

"Master Jedi's we were beginning to think you werent going to show up" a local said as they stood infront of the two.

"We're expected?" Obiwan asked.

"Yes the prime minister is expecting you, He is anxious to meet you. After all these years, we were beginning to think you weren't coming. Now please, this way!" A Kaminoian called Taun We said.

The two looked at each other and gave a small nod before being escorted to a room that was to bright for Valdas liking.

Squinting her eyes slightly two chairs hovered down from the ceiling and they sat along side the prime minister.

"May I present Lama Su, Prime Minister of Kamino... and this is Master Jedi..." Taun We spoke before looking at the two.

"Obiwan Kenobi and Valda Nova" Obiwan smiled gesturing to Valda who gave a little head bow and smiled to the prime minister.

"I trust you are going to enjoy your stay. We are most happy you have arrived at the best part of the season" Lama Su spoke making Valda go cold and feel slightly nauseous.

"You make us feel most welcome." Obiwan smiled sensing her anxiety rising, she really didnt want to be here at the worst part.

"And now to business. You will be delighted to hear we are on schedule. Two hundred thousand units are ready, with another million well on the way." Lama Su spoke making the two Jedi look at each other.

"Thats absolutely amazing" Valda smiled not knowing what in the galaxy was going on.

"Please tell your Master Sifo-Dyas that we have every confidence his order will be met on time and in full. He is well, I hope." Lama Su spoke making Obiwan give him an odd look.

"Im sorry?Master-" he began.

"Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas. He's still a leading member of the Jedi Council, is he not?" The prime minister asked tilting his head ever so slightly.