A.N.

A few things really.

1. These times are... difficult i guess with the whole Corona bullshit and the black lives matter movement (which i support with ever fibre of my being). All im saying is be careful, check in on your friends, maybe even say hello to people you usually wouldnt speak to.

If your going to protest be careful for the love of god be careful, protecr those you can help those who need it and do not back down.

I know nobody will see this but share it.
Keeping safe:
•wear tight clothes that are not grabbable
•if you own biker gear wear it, its padded, fire proof and breathable, if you own a crash helmet for a motorbike, wear it, but be careful, if an officer tires to forecfully remove it, it can kill you.
•BRING MILK FOR TEAR GAS
•TEAR GAS BURNS YOU IF YOU PICK IT UP
•THOW TEAR GAS BACK, KICK IT EVEN, MAYBE BRING A TENNIS RACKET AND GIT IT BACK.
•COVER YOUR ENTIRE FACE. EVEN YOUR EARS YOU ARE IDENTIFYABLE BY THEM.
• TIE LONG HAIR BACK.
•REMOVE ANY PEIRCINGS
•WEAR A WIG IF YOU OWN ONE
•THE POLICE ARE THE LAW THEY ARE NOT ABOVE IT.

THEY. ARE. NOT. ABOVE. THE. LAW
i carnt think of anything else for this topic.

____________________________________

2. Thank you for keeping with the book this far, honestly your commets mean the world to me, the first one i had i threw my phone in disbelief that somebody wanted more parts of the book.

I know it seems choppy but im working on the inbetween time skips.

____________________________________

3. On discord i told my friends about my writing and thankfully they supported it and even made jokes with me, one even made a meme about it.

 On discord i told my friends about my writing and thankfully they supported it and even made jokes with me, one even made a meme about it

But honestly from the bottom of my heart thank you so much
♡♡