41.

Arriving back at the temple, Valda hopped out of the shuttle and saw Quartz look over

Valda put her arm up and put her thumb at him before getting onto her speeder bike and leaving the temple.

At the hanger doors stood Yoda and Windu.

"is she completing the task?" Windu asked

"contacted Master Lennox she has, on her path to the jedi way she is" Yoda hummed as he watched the bike leave.

"what about her and Kenobi?" Windu asked again "he is on the council now."

"tell them to end it i will" Yoda lied before going back to his meditation room.

Arriving at the apartment, Valda quietly opened the door and saw Pheonix meditating by the window again.

"thought you were beng deployed?" he asked looking at her.

"uh. somthing came up. im not being deployed again for a while" she hummed before making her way to the stair case.

"how is it with Cressida?" he asked before seeing her stop and look at him.

"the council took her off me and Obiwan, saying I was putting her in danger and that she is at the age where she is to start her training" Valda recalled painfully.

"what are you here for then?" Phoenix asked standing up.

"im building a new lightsaber" Valda hummed before showing him the crystals.

"ah, purple, the coulor of the grey Jedi. uses both the light and dark side of the force" he hummed before sensing Master Lennox.

looking up to the balcony he saw the ghost stood there.

"he has a tendency to just pop up and dissapear" she hummed.

"its good to see you my old frind" Phoenix said bowing.

"like wise. Valdas learning quickly" he smiled before floating away to her room and retriving his old weapon.

tossing it down to her, Valda caught it and took the one out of her arm.

sitting down by the window she began taking the weapons apart and putting the old crystas aside.

"now what?" Valda asked looking at the two Jedi.

"mediate and let the force do its work" Phoenix said sitting with her.

"what if i do it wrong and it explodes?" Valda asked.

"That's why I'll check it over once your done, besides. I have alot if faith in you" Phoenix smiled.

"So, how do I exactly, do this then?" She asked looking ag then.

"Get into your little safe world in your head, focus in the peace, then focus on the bad, come to an understanding with it, you'll know when it's working, you'll feel the force" Lennox said making her nod.