4.

Stepping forwards Lennox gave a small smile "im Master Lennox, id like to take you as my apprentice" he said as she turned her attention to him

Holding his hand out she gave it a cautious look before shaking it "when do we begin?" She asked with a little spark in her eyes.

The two walked to the meditation gardens in a comfortable silence, she occasionally glanced up at the man before going into a state of confusion "speak up Valda, your allowed to do that here"he smiled looking at her.

"Why did you choose me?" She asked as they passed through the door way and stepped onto the grass.

"Every child needs a chance, i could see no one was willing to give you one, besides, ive never seen a girl, or boy of your age hold of Master Jinn like you did and that non handed cartwheel was amazing"he smiled seeing her tilt her head "its a compliment, people say them when theyre proud or impressed by something" he carried on "so for example if you were impressed by something i had done you would say something along the lines of 'that was amazing and im impressed by that' it would be a compliment" he finished as the two sat down beneath a large tree.

Furrowing her eyebrows deeply while looking at each individual blade of grass "so if i said that your fighting techniques were intriguing, would that be a compliment?" She asked with her head tilted.

"Yes, yes, that could also suggets you want to learn that technique" he nodded getting her to hum "now, were out here, does this place make you feel calmer?" He asked seeing her shoudlers werent as tense as they were when she was fighting.

"I don't know, but i dont feel like attacking anyone" she nodded with squinted eyes

"Then your calm, now, close your eyes and just relax"he smiled before seeing her eyes darting again "you dont know how to do that do you?" He asked leaning forwards slightly.

"I carnt remember a time when i felt able to do that" she muttered "how do you be calm?" She asked.

"Let all your worrys, fears and troubles, just breath and feel free" he smiled before seeing her look even more confused

"What, did you think i was going to sit here holding my breath until i pass out?" She asked before hearing him erupt with laughter, holding his side as he maintained his position on the grass.

"Okay maybe sitting down like this isnt everybodys way of relaxing, maybe my way will help" he smiled getting up and holding a hand out.

Cautiously taling it he pulled her up and they began walking.

She noticed that as she was now with an older person who didnt already have a Padawan there were smiles and little waves.

Feeling afraid of the sudden change in attitudes she slipped away from Master Lennox and found herself sitting at the bottom of one of the pillars.