39.

Stood in the hanger Valda watched as the 212th all got onto a ship

"Gonna be okay here on your own?" Obiwan asked Valda as he stood beside her still fixing his armour.

"Should be asking you if your gonna be okay out there" Valda replied looking at him.

"I'll be fine. But you're here with that prick" Obiwan said before she began tinkering with his armour.

"It was slanted" she shrugged "besides, if he kicks off I'll kick his teeth in. Hows your head this morning?"

"Not to bad, why, yours hurting?" He asked with a small smirk.

"Nah. Just can't remeber much after the fifth drink" she chuckled.

"Can't rember much after the third. How the hell did we get back here?" He asked.

"The hell should i know" Valda chuckled "haven't you got a planet to be flying off to?"

"That eager to get rid of me?" He chuckled crossing his arms.

"Wow. Im offended that you think that" Valda chuckled "just be careful yeah?"

"When am I not?" He smiled facing her.

"I can think of a few occasions. Like when you pulled me into that river, or tripped over the camp fire" she chuckled.

"There was a stick pointing out out the ground which I didnt see" he justified.

"Bullshit. You were watching me, Lennox even said 'Obiwan, stop staring at Valda, you'll hurt yourself." Valda chuckled.

"And you weren't doing the same?" He chuffed.

"I wasnt staring, I just glanced on the occasion and didnt pull someone into a river because they can't balance for the love of-" Valda chuckled.

"Yeah I get it" Obiwan smiled.

"Master. We've gotta go"Anakin yelled from the ship.

"What are they saying?" Ahsoka asked.

"Force knows" Anakin sighed before watching Yoda walk in as the two seperated from a hug.

"Master Nova" the small green Jedi said.

"Master Yoda" she bowed.

"Master Kenobi" he said making the man bow "off to Geonosis you are, speak with Valda I must."

The two looked at each other, Valda nodded slightly before watching Obiwan walk off to the ship.

"Grandmaster, may I ask you don't call me Master Nova, as I was never a padawan" Valda said folding her hands infront of herself.

"A master you are. Force sensetive you are. A jedi you therefore are" Yoda spoke "training you will undergo."

"Pardon? I don't mean to sound rude Grandmaster, but we're at war and you think I should be training?" Valda asked.

AnaxiphilliaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara