32.2

After half an hour or so of traipsing through the dense wood land in silence the child got down on their hands and knees and peered over a ledge

Placing her knee in the thick moss Valda peeked over the edge and saw a large ship which was close to falling apart, parked in a clearing.

There were crates all over the place along with a small fire lit in the middle.

"Thank you, you can go back to the village now, can you take her please?" She whispered with her back to the small ledge.

"She knows her way back, im a guardian here its my job to-" thr Zabrak began.

"Look, this will get messy and in not putting you at risk, please, go" she asked with pleading eyes.

"She knows her way back and im not letting you do this alone" he said back.

"If you get hurt that's on me, and i dont want another life on my conscience" she grumbled as the child began to silently retreat to the town.

Climbing into one of the trees, Valda managed to lay down on one of the thick branches and get a good look at the camp, how many pirates there were and what there intentions were, and they definitely werent there to have a tea party with the locals.

Small buildable cages, nets, rods that would be used to hold dogs with.

There were tanks of fuel, dynamite, fireworks and fine mined gunpowder.

Silently dropping back down she heard a loud twig snap before hearing the fast reeling sound of a net.

Looking at the Guardian the two were instantly snatched up into large hunting nets which had electrical knots on them.

"See, i told you there was a pathetic life form out here" one of the pirates chuckled.

"Claimed"one yelled poiting at Valda.

"Claimed my ass" Valda snapped back at him as he came nearer the net.

"Yes she will be worth a pretty penny and hopefully she will do well in an arena" he chuckled again making her spit at him through the net.

Wiping his face the nets were cut and tied and the two were dragged into the pop up cages.

Lying curled up like an animal Valda kept her eyes on the men walking around taking about pillaging the village.

"Dont try it girly, give us your weapon and no harm will come to you and your little friend" one said crouching down infornt of her.

"Suck you mum"she snapped at him.

"Okay, get her out, blood head her" he sighed before the cage was opened and her wrists, and ankles were tied together before she was being hung upside down from one of the ships wings.