16.

Years had passed and Quigon had unfortunately been killed by a Sith lord called Darth Maul

He didnt get off easy as Obiwan had killed him.

'Train the boy' was the Jedis last request before passing on.

Stood infront of the council the young Jedi knight was informed of a mission "catch this assassin you must" Yoda spoke.

"Do we know anything about them?" Obwian asked.

"Nothing we know, stay here Anakin must, dangerous they are" Yoda hummed before dismissing the misison.

Walking towards the exit of the temple Lennox saw Obiwan walking quickly "off somewhere?" He asked catching the young mans attention.

"Got a mission, gotta find some assassin" he explained as the two stood in the hallway "any idea on where assassins hang out?"he asked before seeing Anankin running down the hallway towards the two.

"Where are you going Master?" Anakin asked stopping short of the two.

"On a quick mission, ill be back by the morning, Lennox would you mind keeping him occupied?" He asked before seeing Lennoxs face drop all emotion.

"Uh sure" he mumbled before seeing Anakin look up at him with a smile.

Once on the streets of Corscant he made sure to follow old advice stick to the shadows, keep your head down and down draw attention to yourself.

Knowing that there wasnt much use on the ground he got to the higher level of the city and mediated on an old roof, trying to find a signature that felt assassin like.

Nothing.

Then out the corner of his eye he noticed a sniper scope glare.

Adjusting the scope ever so slightly the assassin took a breath before pulling the trigger and listening to the shot crack through the quite roof tops.

Dodging out the way of the shot he watched as the assassin kept looking through the scope and lined up for another shot.

Deciding to be an idiot he began running towards the assassin.

Quickly forcing the weapon away the assassin began running and jumped onto a high building.

Following the fast figure he ran through an apartment complex with the high window giving a view to the person who ran like lightening.

Slicing a door open they get to an open roof were he activated his lightsaber and threw it like Valda once had.

Catching the glowing weapon the assassin turned around and looked at the Jedi with black eyes before tossing it to their left hand and javelin throwing it back.

Deactivating the weapon as it flew back Obiwan caught the hilt and watched as the assassin jumped off the roof and out of view.

Arriving back at the temple Obiwan walked down the halls still in thought about the assassin "your back" Anakin said loudly before running from Lennoxs side "did you get them?" He asked before Obwian shook his head.