45.

"Valda, I dont like this"Obiwan said in an uncertain voice as he stood with Quigon and Lennox "that is a big sign that says keep out

"Valda, I dont like this"Obiwan said in an uncertain voice as he stood with Quigon and Lennox "that is a big sign that says keep out."

"I see keep out signs as suggestions more than anything" she shrugged before carefully clipping the metal fence and carefully putting the metal down.

"Valda this is a literal mine field"he said again.

"Only makes it more fun" she shrugged before taking her cloak off and carefully slipping under the bottom wire "besides I have a good memory."

"Course you do, cause you didn't try blowing on your water this morning at all" Obiwan said making her turn around.

"Hey, it happens okay, allow it" she said pointing at him before turning back around and shutting her eyes.

Taking a step forwards she carefully put her other foot infront and carried on walking carefully.

"Is she mad?" Quigon asked quietly as they watched her walk with her arm extended outwards.

"She was never normal to begin with"Lennox said quietly.

"I can hear you" she said hopping slightly to the left before balancing on one foot.

"Val this isn't a ballet lesson come on"Lennox said again.

Carefully stepping again she went to put her foot down before lifting it and moving to the left again before stepping.

As she stood in her new stop she tipped her head to one direction and furrowed her eyebrows before opening her eyes and putting her hands up.

"I can see you, I'm leaving now" she yelled.

The three looked around and saw a sniper and immediately dropped down to the floor.

"I'm making my way back now okay" she yelled again before making her way back across the mine field.

Ducking under the wire she kept walking backwards and past the three Jedi.

"Where are you going?" Quigon asked quietly.

"I remeber seeing something by the gate, just wait here and do not move unless you want your brains blow out from two hundred yards away."