Part 60

"Samragi?", he said with a smirk, " You are no more the Samragi now, you have turned into a maid of Bhratashri Duryodhan, and I am here to take you to him. So, now don't resist and come peacefully or else I will have to use my force to take you there".

"Go away you monster, I am not going anywhere" I screamed.

"But I have been ordered to take you by Bhrata Duryodhan and I cannot defy him at all" said Dushashan. With this he started coming forward, I didn't wanted to but stepped back behind a couch.

"See you need to stay away and you can't take me by force, I am pregnant too".

"Pregnant? Then it would be more fun".

"Fun? Do you have no heart? Are you going to take a pregnant woman by force?".

"Yes! Is there a problem?".

"You fool if you do so then you are going to invite your own death".

"I am not afraid of death".

"Did you even think ho you would feel if someone did this to your wife?" I asked.

"My wife will not undergo something like that, because I am a responsible husband. I would never staked her. I am not irresponsible of my duties towards my wife not like your husbands who don't love you at all, so they staked you". I sighed but maybe what he said was true, but it was a truth it was never going to accept it. My husbands loved me a lot, but then why had they staked me?

"But even your Bhrata had staked his wife. What are you going to say about that?".

"Bhrata staked Bhabhi because he knew that he is not going to loose and even if he lost her your husbands would return her back to him. Wouldn't they?".

"Then better be because you are going to die a brutal death if you advance one more step" after I said this he advanced more forward now if he extended his hand he could reach me easily. I was searching for a sword or my dagger which I always kept with me but today I had forgotten to do so. Why lord? How could I forget it? What am I going to do now? How will I save myself? He started coming more forward, I needed to run now or else this man is going to catch me. While he was coming towards me from around the couch I ran towards the door from the other side of it. He had not expected me to run away like that, it was written on his face, he was momentarily stunned and then started coming behind me. Only Queen Gandhari could save me now, I ran towards her chamber. Why had I sent her back?

"You can't run away from me".

"Why don't you leave me alone?".

"Because I am not supposed to leave you alone, I am supposed to take you to the court in front of everyone".

"I am not coming there".

I heard no response from him on this and when I turned my head back he was no more behind me. Where has he gone? Has he left me left me? I again looked forward and suddenly I bumped into a chest and hoped that it was not Dushashan. I looked up to see it was him and only him no one could save me now. But I have never even thought that he would do what he did with me.

He grabbed me by may hair and almost dragged me along the floor towards the court. I have punched him kicked him and even tried to bite him but nothing worked. Tears were unstoppable no matter how much I controlled them. 

He had really become a monster. I shouted at the top of my voice so that my husband could hear that I was in pain, but of course they were not going to protect me, dharma was more important to them than me. They could not even do one adharm for me, they could see their wife killed rather than saving her for dharma.

 They could not even do one adharm for me, they could see their wife killed rather than saving her for dharma

I entered the court in front of all elders in this state

I entered the court in front of all elders in this state. They just had their heads bowed down, what else could they do? They could not save me anymore. Even they were stopped for the sake of Dharma and pledges they had taken. How could anyone save me now? And why did I need anyone? I could save myself from all this, but what was the use? I would again be staked some day without my permission and again someday dragged in another court or the same court maybe. Of what use would my protest be then?