Part 24

He smiled softly looking at me. I smiled back, because now I knew that I would never be able to be away and angry from him for long. Time just slipped away when I was with him. I hope this moment never ends but it has to end at some point of time. We talked and talked till we got tired of each other and that moment never came. 

The next morning I woke up to find myself in Arjun's embrace on the couch.That was what I had wanted with him. Just these little moments which brought me peace.  I moved a little and saw him, he did not get up instead gripped me more tightly. Then I decided that I had to wake him up if I had to go. I moved him slightly and he got up rubbing his eyes.

"Is it morning already?" he asked.

"Yes Arjun and I have to go and for that you need to leave me" I said.

"Oh........I am sorry, I did not realize"he said quilckly leaving me.

"But where do you have to go?" he asked.

"Its my marriage with your younger brother" I said.

"Yes-Yes I just forgot" he said looking really sad.

This told me that he did not wanted to share me. None of them wanted to its just that he showed and others did not. I quickly waved him goodbye and went to my room. Today I was going to marry Nakul the most handsome of the five.

This time Rukmini and Satyambha did not ask me about my last night. Even if they asked me I could not have told them anything because I myself remembered nothing.

They took me to the mandap and I went and sat beside Nakul. The marriage started with all the same ceremony's like earlier days.

 The marriage started with all the same ceremony's like earlier days

After taking the elders blessings everything was finally over. Just what remained was one more marriage and then I would be free of all this heavy jewelry and clothes. 

In the room:-

I was waiting for Nakul like a barren land waits for rain to come and pour itself. When I saw him during the marriage he looked like the most attractive man on earth. I was more eager to hear him speak for this would be my first conversation with him.

I heard the door creak a little and instantly turned back to see that it was Nakul. He came in with a smile making him more adorable. He came and sat beside me on the bed.

There was an awkward silence between us and I thought that I should break it because I could not sit in silence for long.

"Which weapon do you use" I asked. That was the only subject I could think of right now.

"I use the sword" he replied.

"The sword, I am quiet good at it" I remarked.

"Really you use weapons, I thought you were the normal perfect princess which men think are the best, but now I know you are not one of them, you are extraordinary "

"I was ordinary" I said.

"Nor will you ever be" he said.

I was feeling really sleepy today and he saw it so he asked me to sleep and said he did not want to stop me from sleeping. These brothers understood me too well. I had never met people who understand without saying anything except Govind. Yes Govind even though I never thought about him he was always there at the back of my mind.

                                                     ***************************************

Hope you liked the update. Please comment on this chapter.

Can I get 7-10 for this chapter?