Part 50

All of them hugged me and we slept like that for the whole night

___________________

I got up in the morning to find us still like that. All my small children looked so cute while sleeping, I hoped no one would caste ill glances to them. I had received the most understanding and best kids of the world, only I could not be a good mother to them, I did not ever get time to take good care of them. I had missed most of their childhood in some or the other way.

I was always busy in state work and this was one of those rare moments we spent together. I was even pregnant with a baby in my womb but it was just the first month so it was not that difficult to do things but still everyone acted like I was getting pregnant for the first time in my life. I was carrying Arjun's child in my stomach, I hoped that it would be a girl because I had many boys and less girls in our family.

I got ready and proceeded towards the court when I was stopped by Bheem in my path. 

"What happened Aarya? Do you need something?" I asked him.

"Its you who need something, and that something is rest how do you think that you are going to make it to the hall with this baby in your stomach?" he said with a stern face.

"Aarya! Its not even one month that I have been pregnant and you are after my life, I have done that before and it is not a problem now" I stated.

"Okay...Okay I know I will not be able to win this fight but dear understand you need rest and I cannot see you like this doing so much work" He said.

"You consider me as a weak woman, that's what you want to say right?" I asked him angrily.

"No dear don't get angry its not good for you, please" He said,

"Then leave my way and let me to the court" I said with a smirk which I had learnt from Arjun recently.

He got aside with a sigh of resignation and walked with me to the court.

_____________________________

"Samrat Yudhisthir, Mahamantri Vidur is here to see you from Hastinapur shall I ask him to come inside?" asked a minister.

"Yeah ask him him that he does not need permission to enter the court he is always welcome here" said Yudhisthir.

"As you say Samrat" said the minister and went outside.

Mahamantri Vidur came inside the court and saluted Aarya Yudhisthir but he held his hand and touched his feet himself.

"Samrat don't do that, my position is not even comparable to your's" said Mahamantri.

"No Kakashri( father's smaller brother) you are the one who is respectable over here not me" said Yudhisthir.

So then all of us went and touched his feet and recieved his blessings.

_____________________________

"Kakashri have you come here for some work or just to visit your children, we would be pleased if it would be the second reason" said Bheem, all of us along with Mahamantri went to the private chamber for  royal people.

"I am afraid it is the first one" he said.