Part 35

"I came here to tell you that queen Gandhari wants everyone on the dinner table" she said.

"You go and inform her that we are coming while I will call all of them" I said.

She bid me goodbye and went away.

I went into the room and called everyone for the dinner.

"Where had you been Sakhi? We had been talking about you all the time" said Govind.

"About me? I thought all you did not notice me" I said surprised.

"How did you even think that? You are the most important part of our lives" said Arjun.

I smiled. Suddenly I remembered that what I had come here for.

"I came here to call all of you for dinner" I said.

"We are coming right away" said Bheem.

"How can you miss food bhrata Bheem" said Nakul teasing.

 All of us went to the dining table and everyone sat down. I went and took the bowl to serve the food to everyone besides Bhanumati and Subhadra. I had seen Bhanumati for the first time, she was really beautiful according to Duryodhan.

Everyone was pleased with the food and specially Bheem. Subhadra was serving Arjun and I could see how she was looking at him. But I did not blame her for it. It was Arjun who had such looks, no one would be able to ignore his handsome face.

I served Pitama and the King and the Queen. I even served Mata Kunti. Then I sat beside Aarya Yudhisthir.

"I would announce about Khandavprasth tomorrow morning" said Dhitrashtra.

"Son have you given Khandavprasth to Pandavas on the advise of Duryodhan?" asked Bhishma.

"Not at all Taat Shri" he replied.

" I have taken the decision myself" he continued.

"Then I am sure that you would have done that for their good" said Pitama a bit dissatisfied with the answer.

"Yes, yes" replied Dhitrashtra.

______________________

"Interests for us?" said Bheem mockingly.

"I don't want anything on this topic now we have already discussed about this earlier" said Yudhisthir.

"But they are trying to kill us jesht" replied Bheem.

"They tried this before but they did not succeed did they" said Yudhisthir.

"That nag raj takshak over there, and we have Panchali with us, no one wants her to be harmed" said Sahadev.

"I don't want to be a burden for all of you, I want to be your strength" I said really hurt.

All of them understood that I was hurt.

" You are our strength Draupadi" said Yudhisthir.

"But I think that Mata Kunti should remain over here in Hastinapur"said Bheem.

"Yeah she is old now to travel such a long distance with us"completed Sahadev.

"But will Mata be happy with this decision?"asked Arjun.

"Can I talk to her about it, if you agree?"I asked.

"Sure after all it would be really difficult for us to say this to her, she has been with us through everything, but we are leaving her like this" said Yudhisthir.

----------------------------------------------

The next day I got ready and before going to the court went to Mata's room. I knew it would be difficult for me to talk to her about it, but I had to do it.