Part 49

"Samragi"the maids said "Yuvraj Duryodhan has already left for Hastinapur and was very furious all everything that had happened" she completed

"Um.... Aarya are you free?"I asked Yudhisthir.

"Yeah dear come inside please" he said.

"Aarya can I talk to you about something......its important" I said.

"Yeah sure priye tell me".

"Aarya today in my garden Yuvraj Duryodhan came into my garden and... and he fell in the pond there, maybe he considered it as the floor, I don't know and after that....um....after that one of my maids said that......that" I told him the situation.

"What happened you look really disturbed today did something wrong happen after that?"he asked.

"Yes actually, she said that 'a blind son of a blind father' and I laughed a bit but then controlled it somehow and after that I immediately sent fresh clothes to his room and asked the maids to apologize him also but he had already left for Hastinapur till then" I said.

"What? How dare that Duryodhan disrespect you? I will teach him how to behave with the Samragi of Aryavarth?" said Bheem. 

All the four other Pandavas were at the gate listening to my and Yudhisthir's talk. All of them came in while Bheem was saying the statement. 

" No Aarya it was just a mistake and I wanted to correct it but he did not give me an opportunity to do it" I said to Bheem.

"It was not your mistake Panchali, you should not bother about it" said Arjun.

I nodded. 

"Mata!" I heard the voice of a kid.

It was Abhimanyu the son of Arjun and me. 

"Mata I am very hungry please give me something to eat" he said.

"Yeah dear I am coming you go to your chamber" I said to him. I looked at him husbands and they nodded to let me go with him.

_________________________________

"Mata , how come I have five fathers? All my friends from different kingdom's have only one father and many mothers, tell me" asked Abhi.

"Dear it is because you and all your brothers and sisters are really special and like no other in this world, and all this happened because of a very special reason which I will tell you when it is the right time to do so. So, for now just sleep" I said after feeding him.

"Mata we were searching for you in the whole palace" Said Suthanu my beautiful daughter who always cared about everyone at such a tender age.

With her came all of my children.

So here are the names of my children and their fathers:

Yudhisthir- Prathivindhy, Suthanu
Bheem-Sutasom
Nakul-Shatanik
Sahadev- Shrutasen
Arjun- Shrutakarm, Abhimanyu and Pragati.

All of them hugged me and we slept like that for the whole night.