Part 43

"Rajsuya Yagya" I said.

"Yes the Rajsuya Yagya" replied Govind.

"Why do we have to do that Madhav?" asked Arjun.

"Because we need to establish Dharm back on this earth. We cannot be having adharm dominating over dharm everytime" said Govind.

"Yes but will all the kings accept our dominance?" asked Yudhisthir.

"They will have to or we might need to prove it also" said Govind.

"I think all the kings will accept it including hastinapur but there is still one king who I think will not accept it" said Bheem.

"And that is Jarasandh the king of Magadh" I said.

"You are right" said Bheem.

"So what do we do about him?" asked Nakul.

"He has captured 100 kings and tomorrow is going to sacrifice them" said Yudhisthir.

"I have a plan" announced Arjun.

"What is it bhrata Arjun?" asked Sahadev.

"I, bhrata Bheem and Madhav will go to Magadh dressed as Brahmans and bhrata Bheem will challenge Jarasandh for wrestling, I am sure he would not be able to resist that" disclosed Arjun.

"Then I am going to kill him by breaking him into pieces" laughed Bheem and all of us laughed with him.

_________________________________________

This beautiful palace has always attracted me towards it since the day I had entered it. I was going to Bheem's room as I had to meet him once before he left.

"Aarya are you here?" I asked.

"Yes Draupadi, come inside" said Bheem while equipping himself for going to Magadh.

"Aarya please take care of yourself and of Arjun and Govind too" I said.

"Don't worry Drau, I will" he replied.

"I don't want new scratches on your body, I want my husband back as I am leaving him, you get it right" I said.

"You worry so much Draupadi, nothing will happen to me after all I am much more stronger than that idiot Jarasandh" he said boastfully.

I left his room and went to Arjun's.

He was already ready in the Brahman's dress for going. I never wanted to see him again in this but what could I have done.

"Why do you keep worrying Panchali?" he asked

"Which wife is not worried about her husband?" I asked him.

"Okay,Okay. So would you not wish luck to bhrata Bheem?" he asked.

"I have already done that, I know that you are not my only husband" I said.

                                         *********************************************************

Will update after 12 votes and 10 comments