Part 33

"No I was saying that everything is not just okay its amazing" I said clarifying.

"But what actually happened" asked Sahadev.

"I will tell you everything" I said.

"Maharaj Dhitrashtra has agreed to give us a part of his land and we are going to have our separate kingdom ruled by Aarya Yudhisthir" I said cheerfuly.

"Is this true jesht?" asked Bheem really excited.

Yudhisthir nodded. 

"I never thought that Maharaj Dhitrashtra would agree to something like that" said Nakul.

"Which part of the kingdom have we received jesht?" asked Sahadev.

"We have received Khandavprasth as our capital city" said Yudhisthir.

"Khandav...........Khandavprasth?" asked Arjun.

"Yes" replied Yudhisthir.

"But is that not the most barren land our kingdom has?" he said.

"We should not think about that, we should just be happy with what ever we have got" said Yudhisthir.

"But this is unfair, the Kauravas get to rule from Hastinapur and why should rule from Khandavprasth" said Nakul.

"Nothing is unfair dear Nakul, we will make that place more attractive than Hastinapur" clarified Yudhisthir.

I was quiet shocked hearing all this. I had been happy just because we got some place of land to live separately and had been jumping around like kids. But I got to know now that we had got the worst part of the kingdom.

"Can we not make that place like heaven so that all this people who think they have done us harm by giving us that place of land can get out of their misconception" I said what I was thinking.

"You are right Draupadi we can surely do that, not for making anyone jealous but for establishing a great kingdom" said Yudhusthir.

"But jesht no one even lives there whom will we rule?" asked Bheem.

"I am sure that many people are not happy in Hastinapur, they can go with us" replied Yudhisthir.

"I hope what you are saying turns out to be true" replied Arjun.

With that all of them left the room.

"Priye tomorrow Maharaj is going to make the official announcement about this and after the announcement we will be leaving from here" said Yudhisthir.

I nodded. He went to sleep till the time we went for dinner. I was feeling really strange about all this. I thought that I needed some fresh air and so went out to the Garden.

In the garden:-

"Thinking about something Sakhi?" I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Govind behind me.

"How do you know when I am in trouble?" I asked.

"You need to answer my question first" he said.

"How did you come here?" I asked again.

"Sakhi I am asking you to answer my questions but you are asking questions to me only" he said while laughing.

"I am sorry Govind but I am really curious" I said.

" I know about it" he said.

"I think what Yudhisthir is saying is correct" he said.

"How do you know what Yudhisthir said?" I asked.

"So many questions, how do you manage them?" he said.

"Just answer my questions Govind" I said.

"Okay.. Okay relax" he said.

"I know because I was listening to your talk" he said.

"You were spying on us" I asked.

"NO not at all, I was just listening to your talk" he said.

                                                                                       *********************

Can I get 15 votes and 10 comments for this update?