Primo test

Currently, Saisei was standing in a tree with an invisible Tatsumi, both in their armor.

Two guards were cautiously approaching and walking around the perimeter of the area they were guarding.

"...Carpe noctem..." These words escaped Saisei's mouth as the guards came directly under them. what surprised her is that Tatsumi repeated after her and jumped from the tree.

He struck one of the men in the back of the neck and Saisei jumped down and grabbed the other guards' shirt, Her fist was the last thing he would see and it couldn't be any less terrifying to him... Didn't even give them a chance to scream.

"Let's head out." Saisei began walking and the rest of their squad was quick to appear almost out of thin air.

They silently dashed their way over to the cathedral and Saisei quickly flew up to the top and tied a rope to a secure place, she threw the rest down and the rest of her team quickly got a move on scaling up the side of the building.

Once on the top of the building, Tatsumi and everyone were quick to notice all of the men standing down in the middle of the courtyard. It didn't even appear to them to be a trap as that's exactly what they wanted.

Just a big group of people to beat the shit out of. Noise was what they wanted and that's exactly their game here.

"Are all of you ready?" Najenda looked back to her crew and crossed her arms.

"Yes, I've been waiting to knock out someone's lights for some time now." Saisei smiled under her mask and tried not to ignite her wings yet, she wanted it to be a bit more of a surprise.

Anytime she activates them, she just becomes a giant light source which is why she only used them as a bigger jump when she had to get the rope to the others.

"Good, I'll stay up here for a moment and you all will go down there and do what you need to do. Saisei, you can activate those wings of yours now." Najenda thumbs up had given Saisei the approval and with that, they walked over to the edge.

Tatsumi, Leone, Saisei, and Susanoo were spotted by a single guy who was looking up at the sky.

Saisei ignited her wings and jumped at the screaming man. She landed right on top of him and her armor wasn't light one bit, she stood up and summoned her blade to her.

"You can't have all the fun without us!" Tatsumi jumped down and Leone along with Susanoo followed right after him.

The protection group wasn't going to be very much of a group once these guys were done with them. Hopefully, this'll be enough to draw out someone.

"Come at me and I'll send you all to the underworld!" Saisei was quite excited to fight people of this status, they all looked strong as hell which got her even more excited.

"No need to hold back!" Leone yelled to them and the two sides charged at each other.

But up within the sky, much further from the cathedral, Cecilia was quietly waiting for any type of sign of Night Raid.

"I think it's dumb... there's no possible way for them to even come by sky... I mean, there are flying manta rays but how the hell would an assassin group even get one of those...?" She wasn't even in her armor as she thought they was no way for them to get in the sky. "Esdeath could've easily put Run up here instead of me. Wait no, he's not here right now..."

Little did she know... She also was completely blocking out the fact that they were a part of the revolutionary army and the army part wasn't just a joke added for intimidation.