Para bellum

As much as a problem it was with Tatsumi disappearing again, he came back the very next morning making it easy on Night Raid and not having to look for him. 

Not that it was even possible since he had left the continent entirely. 

But, for now. Chelsea was complaining about how she was almost caught by the Jaegers while killing a target. She had saved herself by turning into cat and the Jaegers didn't even know. 

"If it was me, that would've been a difficult situation to get out of..." Mine mumbled. 

"If it was me, I'd just have flown through the window to get out." Saisei shrugged knowing Wave and Kurome wouldn't have been able to follow her at all. 

"A pretty difficult situation to get out of for a face as known as yours, Mine. You can leave it up to me from now on." Chelsea said proudly yet not arrogantly. 

"Chelsea...!" Mine's face lit up as she thought maybe she could get along with Chelsea if she kept acting like this. 

"So watch over the hideout and the kid while I'm gone. Substitute." 

Air was sitting next to Saisei. Both of their faces went to shock as they didn't expect Chelsea to say something like that. 

Mine ran after the girl and Saisei just sighed. 

"Well, with that. The Jaegers seem to be only going for us now." 

"That's to be expected. They've just about  killed all of those Danger Beast so it makes sense for them to try and kill us all now." Saisei peeked at Air and she looked uncomfortable. "I mean! Uh, of course, they aren't going to get any of us!" Saisei placed a hand on Air. 

"Right..." Akame followed up. 

"We could always hand over Tatsumi for a bit. I bet they'll leave us alone for that." Leone said slyly and crossed her legs. 

"Especially since he was just vacationing with Esdeath on an Island." Lubbock came in and Tatsumi spits out his coffee. 

"I was pulled in there against my will!!!" He yelled in defense for himself. 

"Being pulled onto an island with a beautiful woman. It's not like I'm jealous or anything. But why not just desert her or something. It's her after all, It's not like anyone's jealous." Lubbock said all of this while stirring his coffee and tears streamed down his face. 

"Wow. Is he really that desperate?" Air said and Saisei giggled but covered her mouth. 

Lubbock just shook his fist at Saisei. 

"Air, it's not nice to say things like that. You might be right, but don't do that. And Lubbock, really step up your game, a kid just said that to you." Saisei laughed out loud and Lubbock curled up on the couch. 

"She's been tenacious as long as I've known her." They all looked to Najenda whole came out of the bathroom from a shower. 

She was wearing a black crop top and her hair was still slightly wet. 

Saisei's eyes shot open and she stared at the boss. 

A slap to the face woke her up from her daydream, real quick. 

"Huh?!" She yelled. 

Mine cleared her throat and crossed her arms. Saisei gulped and put her hands up. 

"Uh, oh... Mom looks like you've made a big mistake." 

They turned as they heard Tatsumi yell about how young Najenda really was.