Currunt pro percunia tua

"You know, I always thought you looked a bit like an angel..." 

Seryuu had mumbled this but Cecilia heard her loud and clear. It was a bit strange to make that comparison seeing Cecilia's personality was awful to anyone she didn't know or like. 

"An angel, huh? Make that more like a guardian angel. There's no way, 'God' employed me." She and her sister were no believers in religion as they were a part of the Pheonix and guardian angels were more of a figurative thing than actual angels.  

An actual mythological that is real and not just a figment that's never been seen before. 

"I see. But... why do you have your wings active?" Seryuu pointed a finger to her wings that were small but certainly still noticeable. 

"Oh, no reason. I just heard talking coming from the other room and I'm peeking in on their conversation." It was true about that, she was dropping in on a conversation between Wave, Kurome, and Run. 

Run's backstory was a lot depressing than she had thought. She felt bad for him and the fact he had his entire class filled with kids killed, the fact he also knows the killer means he's been planning something ever since. 

More than likely, he was going to be doing it tonight. 

"I also just came to tell you what your feeling about me is, uh..." Cecilia grew a bit red and stopped herself from talking. 

"What? I've tried figuring it out for myself and Esdeath told me it was love." 

Cecilia jumped at the word and cleared her throat. 

"So... from what she described, it sounds like I'm in love with you...?" Seryuu thought about it for a few seconds and it realization hit her that she wasn't completely thinking about what she was saying. 

She was struck with embarrassment and averted her eyes from Cecilia as she did the same. She was happy to see such a side of Cecilia, she didn't even know she could be embarrassed. 

"So..." Seryuu beat her thoughts and looked at Cecilia who was still looking away. "I have a question... if what Esdeath said is right and I'm in love with you... do you love me back?" 

A silence that filled the room felt like forever as she waited for Cecilia's obvious response. 

"As Cecilia Ardor, the fastest one of the Pheonix, I must be completely honest in terms of emotion as much as I can..." 

"For you to be completely honest you sure are taking the long route to give a response..." 

Cecilia felt a twinge in her heart and shook her head. She reached out her hand and grabbed Seryuu. 

"I... I do love you as well. I tried to convince myself that I didn't but even I can't lie to myself." Cecilia nodded to herself trying to bring her attention away from the fact she was holding Seryuu's hand. 

Seryuu, out of nowhere, then grabbed Cecilia in a hug. 

"Huh? What are you doing!" Her authoritative voice was gone entirely and all that remained was a girl that was weak to love. 

"I never knew you could be this cute!" Seryuu held her even tighter as Cecilia tried to back away. Of course, the chair right behind her was a problem and the two stumbled and awkwardly tried to divert themselves to the bed that was behind Cecilia. 

Cecilia was able to fall directly onto her back and Seryuu landed on top of her with inches to spare from them kissing. 

"Cecilia... you're driving me crazy...!"