Caedes

"Don't forget what we're actually here for!" 

Night Raid were currently enjoying themselves at a spring to attract the attention of the Jaegers. And from a message not too long ago, it worked perfectly and they all were coming. 

Lubbock, was basically drooling over what was happening. 

"Stop drooling over them, this is part of the plan too." Tatsumi said to Lubbock breaking him out of his trance. 

"Huh?! Are you stupid? Are you a homo!!" Lubbock returned fire right away. 

"No, I'm not!!!" Tatsumi was quick to clear it up. "Wait a minute! Where's Saisei!" 

"Right here." She was sitting on top of a rock in a new outfit, she feels like her old one was a bit too stuffy for her new job. 

She now wore a black zip-up jacket with nothing but a sports bra underneath but left it unzipped. Gloves were on her hands and her pants were black with the same military boots on. Her hair was styled in the same way as she had no reason to change it. 

Though she does feel like a change of pace was needed for her hair. 

"Aw, I was looking forward to seeing you in a swimsuit." Chelsea had appeared behind her. 

Saisei sighed and everyone was a bit worried about her. 

"Is something wrong?" Tatsumi asked. 

"I'm just worried about, Air. She's back at base with no one there with her." Saisei sat up straight. 

"Air will be fine, you know how smart that girl is!" Leone yelled over to her. 

"That's also a part that's bothering me but not at the same time. ehhh... I just wished someone could've stayed back with her."  She stood up after this. "But, I'll try not to think about it... fine, I'll put on the swimsuit..." 

She got up and grabbed the swimsuit next to her. She headed off into some bushes and popped out as soon as she was done changing. 

A smile was on her face and she walked over to the edge of the rock she was sitting on. 

"Saisei! You're ripped!" Leone pointed out. "You've got even more muscle than Tatsumi and me!"  

She flew over to them carrying Chelsea with her. 

"Nah, I don't think so." She tilted her head. Of course, she was in shape but her body was much stronger than it actually looks. 

"Both of you get together!" Leone was framing with her fingers around Tatsumi urging Saisei to get next to him. 

They did so and they were ordered to flex an arm. Saisei's looked bigger than Tatsumi he was just slightly jealous. Granted she was taller as well so this was no surprise to her. 

Chelsea and Leone had then flocked to her, Tatsumi and Lubbock joined each other to stare in jealously. 

"Saisei...! You sly dog!!" They both mumbled. 

"...But, on a side note..." Chelsea and Leone turned to Tatsumi. 

"Which of our swimsuits looks better?" They both slowly get closer to him until they were about inches away. 

Tatsumi was very much overwhelmed by the sudden change and looked at Saisei who was smirking. 

"....Saisei!! How did you get so strong anyway!!" He ran over to her avoiding the question from the girls. 

Chelsea and Leone both then felt something close to a dagger stab them in the back. They look up and seen Akame looking down at them from a cliff.