Coliseum proelium

"This is not a good place for us to be..." 

Saisei and Tatsumi were both currently tied to crosses with General Budo and Esdeath standing in front of them. Cecilia was also here but hidden in the crowd looking for a sign of Night Raid. 

The only reason she even came today was to fight Night Raid and to make sure her sister isn't killed by Budo or Esdeath but with her two lives left, it was less of a worry to her. 

"Oh really? What gave that away?" Tatsumi said back while still glaring at Esdeath. 

Saisei was stealing glances at her blade which was just but a few feet away, she could easily rip away at the bindings holding her but with Esdeath and Budo in front of her, she'd surely die before she even got a chance to activate her Pheonix Speed. 

After a few words exchange with Budo, Esdeath unsheathed her sword and pointed it at Tatsumi. 

"Does he really think he's gonna die here...?" Saisei mumbled to herself as Tatsumi smiled while Esdeath steadies her blade to stab into him. 

She lunged forward and only stopped her blade an inch off from going through Tatsumi from a wall close to them exploding and throwing chunks everywhere. 

"Who the hell-!" Esdeath turned around and looked as the dust settled. 

Only a single person came through the dust and that person was Mine of Night Raid. Saisei's eyes shot open as she expected someone else to do this and not Mine. 

"What... what are you doing here, Mine!!" Saisei yelled in fear for her girlfriend. Esdeath and Budo were much too big of targets for her to face alone, and since Wave was able to give her a run for her money, Saisei couldn't help think she could meet her end here. 

"Is that really how you speak to someone who came to rescue you!" Mine yelled back with a smile on her face. 

Esdeath looked between the two and instantly made the connection, a slow smile crept onto her face as she looked over to Saisei. 

"You're one of the ones on the wanted posters. Did you really come here alone?" Budo asked not even flinching from the explosion a moment ago. 

"That's right!! I'm Mine Ardor of Night Raid!!" She put a hand to her chest and exclaimed this to the entire crowd that was watching her. "I was told that my stupid girlfriend was captured so I just HAD to come and rescue her!!" 

"I see. I'll be sure to make your death slow and painful right in front of Saisei then. Just like how she's hurt me, I'll hurt her back." Esdeath giggled slightly at Saisei's horrified face but it quickly turned to anger in an instant. 

"Where's Lubo?" Mine asked the two and they both shy away from answering which was an answer enough for Mine. She didn't expect him to be killed just like these two but she would be sure to notify the others later... 

Budo exchanged a few words with Esdeath and then tossed off his cape that he had been wearing this whole time. 

"All insurrectionists... will be executed...!" The pins on his Teigu shoot forward as he put his hands forward, a ball of lightning charged up as Mine prepared her weapon. Saisei was just waiting for the perfect moment to break free from her binds and that would be as soon as Esdeath stopped eying her up. 

Budo shot forward his big ball o' destruction and Mine put forward Pumpkin's own attack in return. The beam of energy released from the weapon was almost blinding as its massive energy shot forward and collided with Budo's. 

It surprisingly overtook his in power and completely trashed it in a few seconds flat. A very loud, "WHAT?!" was heard from him until Mine's attack him in and blasted him through the side of the arena.