Strepitum caelum

"Let's carry on then!" 

Esdeath held her hat and dashed towards Mine. 

Both Tatsumi and Saisei bolt forward after the general but as they quickly gained distance, Cecilia suddenly appeared in front of them and Tatsumi still wasn't fast enough to react to Pheonix Speed. 

Her fist connected with his jaw and sent him flying back into the ground creating a line of destruction as he went along. Saisei on the other hand quickly threw her fist out and her sister countered with her punch. 

She felt her bones crunch under the pressure of her sister's attack but her armor remained intact from the attack but Saisei's blow still pushed her arm back anyway. A left uppercut was given to Cecilia's body and a heavy superman punch was given to her face, Saisei then felt something jump off her head, it was light but something did just jump off her. 

Looking up for a moment, she seen Akame right behind Esdeath in the air with her sword drawn. Knowing Esdeath, she probably knows of the girl being there already, it was proven as Esdeath turned around and clashed blades with Akame and kicked her away with some strength. 

She shot ice shards downrange at the assassin who was obviously recovering from the shock of the attack. 

"Akame!" Leone yelled as she was traveling towards Akame and she would make it before the shards would hit her. Or she would've made it if Cecilia didn't implant a fist into her back crashing the lion into the ground. 

Cecilia did a frontflip and grabbed Leone's arm, "Go lion, go!" Breaking it in the process, Cecilia tossed the girl at Akame and she crashed into her getting both the girls out of the way of the attack leaving neither dead. 

"Cecilia! What was the point of that!" Esdeath asked looking a bit annoyed. She puffed up her cheek making her face weirdly cute. 

If it was anyone else, she would be steaming angry at her kill being interrupted. 

"We don't want things ending too fast, do we?" She shrugged and Esdeath smiled. 

"True. I'd prefer to have some more fun before ending this." 

They both look over to Saisei who was standing across the arena with Mine in her arms. 

"It'd be better if you two helped us!!" Leone asked as she and Akame got up. 

In an instant, Saisei was next to them both and Tatsumi ran over. 

"Oh, nice makeover Tatsumi. You dragon armor people just change all the time, huh?" 

Akame and Tatsumi stared at each other and looked like they were about to hug, both Mine and Saisei separated them. 

"What's the big idea!?" Tatsumi asked. 

"Esdeath is right there...! Later, please, LATER...!" 

"Night Raid! Esdeath has something to say to you!" 

They all look back to see Esdeath standing there with her arms crossed. 

"Looks like you were able to beat my Mahapadma! I can't wait to show you what else I have in store for all of you." 

A wall was then blasted apart and the person they all wished they had gotten out of this battle made themselves known again. 

"How dare you create such chaos on my watch?" Budo came out of the hole without a scratch on him. Even after taking such a powerful attack from Mine. 

"Even if the palace does have a defensive barrier Teigu, that type of firepower is too dangerous. I'll be sure to destroy it by the end of this."