Ninety Minutes

Liana~

I'm holding a bag of water with AJ in it whilst I pick the blood from underneath my nails.

"Well?" I hear the handler say from behind us.

I hold out the bag making her gasp.

"AJ!" She cackles and grabs the bag.

"You know you're really starting to fill out those right little shorts of yours." She looks down at my husband's shorts.

"Why so quiet? I thought you'd both be buzzing after this morning's slaughter."

"All this killing... we're done with it." Five speaks up.

"What?" The handler pulls out a handkerchief and licks it before wiping some blood from our faces.

"Am I supposed to take that seriously?"

"What we did today, we did for our family." I state.

"we did it to save the world."

"Please. Spare me your little assassins with hearts of gold routine, will you?" She replies.

"Here." She hands Five the briefcase.

"Per our agreement, this will get you and your siblings back to 2019."

"You have 90 minutes." She walks off.

"90 minutes!?" I say wildly astonished by this new piece of informations

"You said nothing about a time limit."

"Actually, you have 89 minutes and 30 seconds." She checks her watch.

"Better hurry."

"This is impossible, okay?" Five says as we walk after her.

"My siblings are scattered across the city."

"Nothing's impossible. You proved that this morning when you two killed the board." She taps our noses.

"We need more time." I spit at her.

"Any more time, and people will start asking questions. The sooner you get home and out of this time period, the better off we'll both be." She responds.

"So, ticktock, ticktock." She taunts us and Five quickly jumps us into Elliott's place.

I notice the words ÖGA FÖR ÖGA written in blood on the floor.

I quickly walk up the stairs and see a draped body.

I pull back the sheet to reveal Elliott's morbid face with his teeth ripped out.

"Oh, Jesus." I mutter feeling bad and I put the sheet back over him.

Five places the briefcase in a corner and I walk into the kitchen to find my brothers at the phone.

"You will be dead by nightfall." Diego spits into the phone.

"Hey, idiots." I say catching their attention.

I take off my jacket.

"It's öga för öga, Swedish for an eye for an eye."

"It means the swedes killed Elliot." Five cuts in.

Diego puts down the phone and apologizes for calling the "wrong number"

I take my jacket and walk to the bathroom.

"Uh, you have some blood on you." Luther points out the obvious.

"A lot of blood, actually." Diego says as Five walks into the bathroom with me.

Five and I clean our faces and bodies with some rags and I try to scrub out some of the blood from my shirt to the best of my ability.

There's still some blood in my corduroy jacket  but it's fine.

"So I found a way home." Five says roughly putting his tie around his neck.

"We found a way home." I grab his tie and start tying it for him.

"What? How?" Luther asks.

"All the details are irrelevant, but.. we made a deal to get back to our timeline." I explain whilst finishing tying my husband's tie.

"What about doomsday?" Diego asks.

"Won't happen." Five says stuffing his tie into his vest.

"And the 2019 apocalypse?" Luther asks.

"Everything will be back to normal." He assures him.

I walk out of the bathroom.

"Now no more questions, we gotta go." I say putting my jacket back on.

"We have to find the others, right?" I say as five puts down his collar.

"Yeah." Luther nods.

"Luther, you get Allison." Five instructs.

"Diego, Klaus. We'll get Vanya."

"Now, we meet back in the arrival alley." I say walking to the living room.

"In 77 minutes." Five says as I grab the three watches we synchronized.

"Here." I hand my brothers watches.

"We've synchronized these watches."

"Okay, let's do this." Luther says.

Five and I walk off.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You both show up drenched in blood and expect us to believe everything's gonna go back to norma if we go home now?" Diego says making us stop.

"Elliott just got killed because of us." I spit at him.

"What about Dad? What about JFK?" Diego walks closer to us.

"Diego, we have a chance to go home and make things right. We are taking it." Five replies walking up to him.

"I have to say goodbye to Lila." Diego nods.

"Lila doesn't give a shit about you, Diego!" I yell at him.

"She never did."

"She's one of them. She's a member of the Commission."

"No way." Diego shakes his head.

"Not possible."

"She was just using you to get to us." Five explains.

"You're the Oswald of this story, my friend." I cut in before walking off.

"The fucking patsy." I say loudly as I walk off with Five.

"You don't know what you're talking-" Diego yells angrily at me but Five blinks in front of him getting in his face.

"Don't yell at my goddamn wife." He spits at him pointing his finger at him.

"And If you don't do this, I'll kill you myself." Five says incredibly threateningly.

"Got it?" Five walks back over to me and grabs my hand blinking us out.