That's Unfortunate

3rd person~

Klaus sits at the table with a guitar in his arms whilst Five and Liana rummage through the kitchen looking for coffee.

Allison walks in.

"Where's Vanya?"

"Oh, she's gone." Klaus says.

"That's unfortunate." Liana says walking over to the table with a coffee press in her hands.

"Yeah." Allison says thinking she was talking about their sister's early leaving.

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, nineteen bathrooms, but not a single drop of coffee." Liana says slightly slamming the press onto the table in frustration.

"Dad hated caffeine." Allison furrows her brows.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus laughs.

"We're taking the car." Five states.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asks.

"To get a decent cup of coffee." Five retorts.

"Do you guys even know how to drive?" Allison says folding her arms.

"We know how to do everything." Liana replies a little arrogantly before Five takes her hand and blinks them into the car outside.

"I feel like we should try and stop them, but then again, I also just kinda wanna see what happens." Klau says standing up from his chair.

~~~~~~~~~

Liana~

I stop the car in front of Griddy's Dougnuts with a screech.

I turn the car off and hop out to head into the diner.

We sit down on some bar stools and Five rings the bell that sits in between us

A man walks in and sits down next to him.

"Sorry the sink was clogged." The waitress says coming out from the back.

"So what'll be?" lol

"Uh.. give me a chocolate éclair." The man retorts.

"Can I get the kids a couple glasses of milk or something?" She says motioning to us.

I slightly scoff and smile a little remembering that I look quite young.

"The kids want coffee. Black." Five says plainly.

"Cute kids." She says to the man probably thinking we were his offspring.

I give her a fake smile and Five makes a creepy toothy grin.

Eugh, even that grin freaks me out, and I've known this man all my life.

She looks a bit put off by our smiles and just goes to get our coffee.

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole." I sigh looking around at the dull almost depressed looking diner.

"Yeah." Five sighs.

"We used to come here as kids." He says to the man.

"Used to sneak out with our brothers and sisters and eat doughnuts till we puked."

I softly chuckle.

"Simpler times, huh?" I say.

"Uh, I suppose." The man responds.

"Here." The waitress gives us our coffees and hands the man his éclair.

"I got theirs." The man says handing her money.

The Times We've Hadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें