chapter nineteen

"Hey Katsuki." Eijirou called, Katsuki poking his head out from their bedroom. "What is it?" He was standing in the kitchen, "Do you think that.." "What?"

He walked out, Eijirou turning around to look at him, "That we can leave this city? When we have enough money?"
"We just moved out, though." "Yes, but, we've been here since high school."

"I wouldn't mind it. I'll do what you want." He put his hands in his pockets, "As long as I'm with you." he smiled, Eijirou grinning back. "You've always been so cheesy." "I know, I know." He walked closer, reaching his hands out to grab his. "Should I stop?"
"No.."

He kept thinking, about what he said to Izuku. He couldn't say it out loud, what he was thinking, considering. 
Leaving somebody he loved for years, for something comfortable, while he was away. 
But then again, he was looking at Izuku, thinking about him. 

Thinking about how incredible he thought he was. 
He was adorable in every way, and different than who he was before. 
The shy and vulnerable kid was gone, and he was just as nice as before, but fun. He was like a great song cover, everything he already admired was improved. 

He sat up on his bed, staring at Izuku. His hair was messy, and his eyes were glowing in the room that got darker. A soft smile grew on Katsuki's face, Izuku asked him why he was smiling. 

"I'm so glad to have you, right now."
Izuku kept his mouth shut, his eyes staying on Katsuki. 
"I know." 
"I'm still unsure.. about this, you are too. But I want you to know.." he didn't know what he was saying, he didn't have any plan. 
"I'm so glad I kissed you when I did." 

He could hear Izuku breathing, and he guessed what was going on. 
Izuku hardly felt the same way, or at least, didn't know it. He was silent after all the compliments, it didn't hurt Katsuki. Though, he knew that it could. 
But he was reckless, for him. 

"You talk a lot." Izuku laughed, Katsuki only chuckled. 

"Sometimes I wish you didn't, but.. I like it." 
He pushed his hair out of his face, "I'm not good at it." Katsuki shrugged, Izuku smiling. 

"But I feel the same way.." 

He pushed himself off the bed, standing up, and looking down at Katsuki. "I don't want you to go home to somebody else." 

He frowned, "It's weird, but I've been thinking about it."

Katsuki could feel his pulse, he didn't know what to do or how to sit, what expression to make. 

"I like you.. enough.. I want you to be mine. Mine alone."  Izuku's trembling voice was all he heard, he was only starting to process what he said. 

He had to choose.

a/n: oh SHIT
he gets what he deserves