chapter seventeen

Izuku was nervous. 
He laid in bed, eyes wide. He was beyond worried at that point, for Eijirou, for Katsuki. 

He saw him take off the wedding ring, and when he'd shut off his phone. The nervous habits, everything. He wondered how long their relationship was going to last, it'd be over the second they stepped off the plane. He always thought of that, after they spent time together. 

Every part of him knew it was wrong, he knew that it nearly made him a monster. But he felt better when he was with Katsuki, he didn't know how to explain it. 

Izuku smiled, he was comfortable as much as he was dangerous. 
"And so cute." Izuku sat up, covering his face. "That dumb smile." He whispered to himself. 

The stupid compliments, the adorable looks he gave him. His hair, his hands, his voice, everything. It replayed in his head every night, he couldn't seem to get enough. 

He didn't want to hurt Eijirou, they were friends in high school, they were now. He was sweet, and belonged with Katsuki. Katsuki should've been thinking about his husband, his marriage, instead of him. He should be fixing it, Izuku should be helping them fix it. He was making it worse. 

The days were passing quickly, and Katsuki was going to be gone soon. He knew it was better for him to do that, to fix his relationship. 
What Izuku would give, for a normal relationship. 

"We should just run away." He laughed to himself, knowing that it'd never happen. 

He checked his phone, pulling his hair out of his face. The bright screen strained his eyes, he opened his texts with Katsuki. Slightly smiling, he reread things he said to him. He felt strange, different, than he did before. 

He didn't know if he was in love with the feeling, he didn't like what he had to think of when he was without Katsuki. But he didn't want to let go of something so perfect, something that took long to build.