57: The Hand and the Hair

Author's Note: That fan edit of Jungkook's arm tattooes looked damn hot

Author's Note: That fan edit of Jungkook's arm tattooes looked damn hot. Oof. 🔥

Who watched BTS RUN Ep 112? They are a group of total crackheads. I so love them! 😆

🌸

Days passed.

And for the love of God, I never had a normal working day because of Jungkook and Lucas. This competition that they are doing is getting in my nerves. Uncle Barry for sure knows that Jungkook is Jungshin’s father because of their uncanny resemblance. I honestly think that most of the people in the farm who knows my son kinda get it but they are polite enough to not to interfere with it.

The last thing I would tolerate to witness is my son’s confusion about his father that I hid from him for the rest of his life.

I do notice sometimes that Jungkook envies how Lucas knows so much about Jungshin. I mean, Lucas was with me since Jungshin turned 2. Like Reese, he has quite a lot of allergies when it comes to foods. He’s allergic to peanuts and Jungkook almost made him drink an almond milk. The look on his face is unexplainable, fear is written across his being. Lucas was so considerate about it which I am very thankful of. He genuinely cares for Jungshin and he knows that Jungkook is doing his best to know his child more.

In that one instance, they didn’t look like they hated each other and acted like real matured adults for my kid.

Jungkook left for a drive back to the city for some papers he had to fix to extend his stay in Akaroa. This will go on for a while, he is not backing up from Lucas who apparently chose to stay here for the rest of the harvest season. He knows all the work around in here and he is showing it off to Jungkook to tease him. God, those two are getting in my nerves.

When he came back, Lucid was with him. He brought back another important person in Hennessey’s life. It’s been a while when someone called me Noona and it felt heartwarming and nostalgic at the same time.

“God, I missed you.” He said as he rubs my back while keeping me in a hug. I can’t help not to tear up. I feel like he’s also one of the people I badly hurt when I left. Now my heart aches with the memory of my best friend who loved Lamborghini’s.

“Wow, I’m jealous. She never gave me this kind of hug when we first saw each other.” Jungkook teased, making me and Lucid giggle.

“I wasn’t an ex for the record. I’m glad I didn’t try to date you.” Lucid answered and looks at me.

I rolled my eyes. “You were like a baby when I first saw you, Lucid.” 

“I was 14. I am not a baby.” He answered and rolled his eyes on me too.

“You are. You’re also a crybaby. And I prefer older men.” I said again, making him raise his eyebrows at me.

“Yeah, I can see that.” He rolled his eyes and turned to Jungkook who was obviously older than me. Jungkook just shakes his head while smiling. I was a minor with a fake license back then when I fell in love with him. Lucid is able to know Uncle Barry and Lucas too. Which I assume he already researched about. The happiness I witnessed on his face is hard to forget when he saw our kid. He felt like he had a nephew and he cannot help but to act like his older brother. I did introduced him as my brother and he looked so happy to see me again.