56: Break up with your Boyfriend

I slowly flutter my eyes when the light from the window passed through it

I slowly flutter my eyes when the light from the window passed through it. I can't help not to smile, looking at how gorgeous Jungkook looks beside me. He is soundly sleeping, his cheek is pressed on his pillow making his lips pout like a child. He looks so much like my child. But then, I remembered what happened earlier.

He saw me. He saw these cuts I have been giving myself. I suddenly felt terrified. I tried to get up but I felt his arm held me tighter, pulling me more against him. He sleepily moaned, burying his face on my neck and clinging his leg over me. Oh, God. He's still like how he was years ago. I dropped my head back on my pillow and sighed. I tangled my fingers on his hair and remembered how I loved he smells.

He moved again, this time finally looking at me. He had this lazy smile on his lips and lightly kissed me. "Hi." He whispered, his voice sounded so husky in the morning. He lay his head back on my chest and nuzzled his nose on my neck. "It's cold." He mumbled, hugging me tighter.

"I have - I have to pee, Jungkook." I whispered, making him look at me again and nodded. He get his body off me and comfortably make himself cozy under the blanket. I painted a small smile on my lips and finally get up from the bed.

I walked inside the bathroom to pee and to brush my teeth. While brushing, I noticed some blood spots on my sweat shirt and turned to look at my arm. Jungkook and I cannot even talk about it. I firmly closed my eyes in frustration and just washed up, wore my dry-cleaned clothes and gave myself some light touch ups to hide my dark circles. My eyes shifted to the peeking bandage on my arm. I carefully take it off to check how bad I was this morning. I bite my lower lip when I realized these are deeper than how I usually do it.

I flinched when Jungkook's hand reached for my arm. I didn't even heard him walked inside the opened door of the bathroom. I looked up to him and moved to kiss my cuts. "These aren't what defines you. They'll heal. And I hope you do too." He said, smiling at me. I didn't answer and just watched him wrap my arm with the fresh bandages I have on the sink.

"T-thank you." I politely said and pulled the sleeves of my flannel shirt to cover them. "Uhm, we-we have to leave early." I managed to say. "I will wait for you to get ready." I said and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked to my bag and he didn't say anything again, just heard him closed the bathroom door. I sighed and pressed my hands on the table. I should be more careful around him. I was uncontrollable last night because I drank after a long time and I run out of pills. I should get myself another bottle. I checked my wrist watch and realized that tomorrow's going to be my scheduled therapy for my leg. I can use that as an excuse to refill my supplies.

I wore my boots and finally get out of the room. I left a note by the side table to let Jungkook know that I will be making a phone call by the booth. It's a freezing morning, I can see some frosts by the ground and I can see the fog of my morning breath in the air. I dialed Uncle Barry's phone number and he gladly answered.