26: Princess in Distress

When we reached the top floor of the building, a helicopter is waiting there

When we reached the top floor of the building, a helicopter is waiting there. What the actual fuck. A freaking helicopter. And he's driving it. I let him put me this headphones on and helped me buckles my seatbelt before he did his own. He didn't say anything again and started to drive it up from the helipad and flew across the city of Seoul.

My eyes are focused on the view below and God, it does look beautiful. Now I understand Reese loved sparkles. I released a small squeal and closed my eyes when the helicopter suddenly ducked. I didn't even notice my hand reached his coat, gripping it with my fingers.

"You're okay." I suddenly heard his voice against my headphones, making me open my eyes and saw him looking at me. I blinked several times and retrieved my hand from his coat. He made a small smile and turned to look forward, clicking some buttons on the top of his head. I cleared my throat and just looked back at the view below.

Why does my face feels like burning?

It didn't take us long to reach another helipad from a rooftop. When we get off, he lead me to a room and told me to wait. Moments later, a doctor came in and asked me to follow him for some procedures needed. I didn't argue anymore and just did what is told. Until I finally got a bed to lie down with my newly bandaged shoulder. The nurse gave me some painkillers to finally make me sleep.

And thoughts of Reese filled my head before I drift to a deep slumber. One thing I knew, it's already morning when I woke up. My eyes flutter open and looks around me. Jungkook is standing by the window with his phone pressed against his ear. His other hand is on his waist as he paces there, looking frustrated.

I silently pushed myself up my bed, making him shoot his eyes to look at me.

"I'll call you later." I heard him say before hanging up and walking to me. "Hey, how are you feeling?" His hand cupped my face and help me get up.

"Better." I answered shortly and let him pull me up and put the pillows in place behind me. He took the glass of water from the table and I sipped from it.

"Rest for a few more days. Nobody knew you're here." He said and looks down on his phone again.

"What did I miss?"

He looks back at me. "Ash is hunting you down." He answered and shifted his eyes to his phone again. "Not only the Koshara but also Crimson."

"Fuck." I whispered and touched my forehead. "What do they want from me?"

"I already told you."

"I don't race anymore, Viper."

"So do I. But they don't care about that." He answered, his eyes still focused on his phone. "If they can't beat you in a race, they will get your head to be their trophy."