10: Paris

This city is breath taking

This city is breath taking. How come a place like this even exists? Even the air feels different. I looked up to the beautiful masterpiece feet away from me and it's definitely a stunner. Now I understand why everyone wants to see the Eiffel Tower when they go to Paris. I wish Reese is here to see it with me. I've never been to another place. Just Bangkok and Seoul. I promise to make her see some fireworks when I get home.

I took my phone from my pocket and took a picture of it. I smiled as I review the photo. It's really beautiful. Then suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" I heard his familiar voice against my ears. I can't stop my lips curving to a smile.

"Bugs Bunny?" I teased and giggled.

"Yah!" He called and wrapped his arms around me. He giggled and those are my favorite sound of the day. I felt his nose against my neck and turned me to him. Jeez, he looks gorgeous. He is in this casual clothes and his hair is unstyled like how he used to do them everyday. They are freely covering his forehead and God. I missed the way he smells. I am getting accustomed with his perfume. And yep, I love it.

My eyes darted on the camera he is holding. "Oh, you're taking pictures?"

He gave me the brightest smile and nodded. "Yeah. Been a while since I last used it. Come on, smile for me." He said making me walk back from him and smiled for a picture. I made sure that he got a good angle for the Eiffel Tower.

"Gorgeous." He said and smiles at me. "Come on, we have a lot to do today."

I giggled. "Where are you taking me?"

"Biking." He smiled and winked at me. He pulled me to ride a 2-decker bus to somewhere I don't really know. I mean, does it really matter? He keeps on taking more photos of me and even though I hide my face with my hands, he keeps on capturing it with his camera. I tried to record him on my phone too, that's not fair.

He rented 2 bikes and we roamed around like little kids. It's been so long since I was this happy. I cannot stop watching him there, he looks at me like I'm the love of his life. And that actually hurts me. My sister is fighting on her own and lives with pain in that hospital bed and here I am, having a date with her husband who is now head over heels for her.

I don't even know how I would feel about this anymore. If he genuinely likes my sister, he doesn't deserve to be manipulated on his face like this.

"Hey, slow poke! Keep up!" He shouted at me, making me giggle and increase my speed behind him. His hair is all over his head and his smiles are so contagious. I can't stop smiling back at him.

After biking, we made a stop and parked our bikes on a lane, keeping it locked against the steel. He pulled me inside a store and my inner child is filled with happiness upon seeing those colorful ice creams by the counter.

"Oh, my god. They all looked delicious." I said and looks at him who is also stunned with the dessert in front of us. He bought us our own cones and sits on a couch. He pulled me closer to him, even getting my legs over his lap with his arm around me.