19: Dodge Viper (2)

I am staring at Nessey from the balcony and she is absolutely stunning tonight

I am staring at Nessey from the balcony and she is absolutely stunning tonight. She is busy talking to everyone she doesn't know and Reese's Secretary is guiding her about every guest. She didn't lie when she said she'll wear a turtle neck to hide those marks I left from the love making we did from Seoul to Paris. I scoffed to myself and realized how starving I was for her. I can't even tell how many times I had touched her for the last 2 days. Saying I was a hungry beast is even an understatement.

"Yah. Did you miss your wife that much? You have been staring at her for a while now." I heard Taehyung said as he draped his arm over my shoulders. He handed me a glass of wine and I just smiled and take it.

"She's not Reese, hyung. That was Hennessey." I said, watching him raise his eyebrows on me.

"Right. You have been saying that for the past 3 years since you knew her." He answered and rolled his eyes.

"No, I mean it this time. All I thought was Nessey is doing it on purpose. That she's just trying to make me suffer about forgetting Horizon. That she married me for revenge." I explained, making him shake his head with what I was saying. "She has a twin."

Taehyung paused. Then looked down on my wine, getting it from me. "Okay, enough wine for you tonight." He said, turning his heels to leave.

"No, no, no." I said and pulled him to the balcony of the building. "I swear, it's the truth. Lucid told me this morning."

He watched me again. Then gave me back my wine. "You better not be shitting me on this, Junggoo." He said and drinks on his wine. "Do you have any idea how this would spread like wildfire?"

"Yeah. That's what I am talking about. I saw Draco this morning too." I said, making him pause in drinking his wine again.

"What the fuck, Jeon Jungkook. I just knew that Nessey is back and you told me that you met a Crimson? Are you out of your damn mind?" He said, pulling me by the corner of the balcony, away from the crowd.

"I don't know how they knew. But it wasn't only them. Stallion knew about it. And I won't be surprised if Koshara will too." I answered, making him touch his forehead.

"Oh, God. I need to get drunk tonight." He said and released a heavy sigh. Then, he looked at me. "Give her up."

"No! Are you crazy?! I will never give her up! I just got her back!" I exclaimed, even throwing my arms in the air.

"Jungkook-ah. You know what will happen if they knew this right? Continental will do everything to get her." He said and gulped down all the remaining wine from his glass.

"If we have to pretend that we didn't know she's Nessey, she won't drop the acting too." I said and drinks on my wine again. "She is doing this for Reese. Her sister. And I won't ruin that. She will leave again if she thinks I knew."

"No, she won't. You just said she's doing this for her sister." Taehyung said. I looked away and clenched my jaw. He didn't have to slap that truth on my face. "She came back for her, not for you."