11: Lisa's Paradise

"Wake up, sleepyhead

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I heard Jungkook's voice cooed against my ear. I felt his lips on my shoulder and giggled. "I didn't touch you last night. Don't blame me for this."

I moaned against my sleep with his raining kisses on my cheek. "Stop, it's jetlag." I mumbled, hearing him giggle but continued to kiss me. My fingers run on his morning messy hair and sniffed on them too. He smells like a baby.

"I have an early meeting today. The contract signing for the affiliation is at 2 in the afternoon. I have to review it with the board for the final points of the whole thing." He said, making me open my eyes and look at him.

The Bhuwakul Corp.

"That's today already?"

He smiled. "Right, like what I expected. Business will bring you back on earth." He said and gave me a quick kiss before getting off bed and dragging himself to the bathroom. I bite my lower lip and finally get up to grab my phone in my bag. Why is Bambam not calling me? What the fuck is wrong with that human?

I dialed his number but is transferred to voicemail. Since that weekend in Paris, I never spoke with him again. Please tell me he didn't do something stupid. He should at least see his Dad.

I washed my face and grabbed my toothbrush next to Jungkook's. I never imagined having another next to mine. The amount of intimacy that our toothbrushes next to each other is something else. I glanced at Jungkook's silhouette from the shower cubicle. Even with this, this screams intimacy. Maybe, this is what marriage really is. And Reese have it in her own hands but not with the man that she genuinely loves.

I have never been in a relationship that became pretty serious. It's kinda scary, you know what I mean? Just had a couple of guys dated when I was in College but none became too serious because my best friend is acting like my Dad who ruins every date I get into. Well, maybe that worked for me. I only let one man know me more than anybody else. That's Bambam. I honestly think I cannot live without him. Just him is enough. Because letting another stranger get into your life to see the ugly things about you felt like suicide to me. That kind of vulnerability is too much for me.

Like how I witnessed Jungkook's vulnerability that night in Paris. Am I even worthy to see him like that? The facade I am showing him is not even me.

A few more minutes later, Jungkook walked out the shower cubicle with only that white cotton towel covering his lower torso. I paused from brushing my teeth and savored his body with my not so innocent self. My eyes are blessed with his stunning physique this early in the morning.

Marriage you say, Lalisa?

I suddenly heard him smirked. "I get it. I look gorgeous." He teased and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and just continued brushing. I slapped his tight ass when he walked behind me and he just answered me with another giggle after throwing his wet towel on my head.