Chapter 8

Thank you all for bearing with me through my lack of updates! I'm so sorry! Finals are killing me! But thank you all so so much for over 3000 views! It's such an unbelievable number! Considering the last time I updated an actual chapter, it had less than 2000 reads, hitting 3000 views is a huge milestone!!
Thank you all so much! I love you all to pieces for putting up with me!
Check out my update book to be fully in the loop about updates!
Now, on to the update!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Time skip to Valentine's Day)
(Chilled's POV)
'Ahhh....Valentine's Day!' I though to myself as I carefully got out of bed, to not wake Ze up. 'Man...Ze is so cute when he's sleeping!' I thought to myself, before getting my clothes and going to go take a shower.
I took a shower, got dressed, and left a note for Ze telling him I was going out. I got in the car and drove to the store. Once at the store, I bought some roses, some rose petals, and some nice chocolates, along with a card.
I drove home, and once I made it home, I wrote a note to Steven in the card, put the roses in some fresh water, and sprinkled rose petals all the way from our bedroom to the kitchen.
I then set off to make breakfast. I started frying bacon and sausage, had eggs already going, and started to make pancakes. Once I finished the sausage and bacon, and started flipping the pancakes, I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I pushed the pancake off of the heat, turned around, and kissed Steven deeply. "Morning babe, breakfast is almost ready!"
"Awww!" He replied, smiling at me. "You're so thoughtful! Happy Valentine's Day!"
"Happy Valentine's Day to you too!" I said, finishing making breakfast.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ze's POV)
I couldn't believe how thoughtful Chilled was!!!! Making breakfast and everything: this is why I love him so much!
We sat down to eat, and I was incredibly happy to share this day of love with my soulmate, Chilled. After breakfast, I brought out my card for him, and the box of chocolates that I bought him. I opened his card first, and read it.
Ze, my little Viking,
You don't even realize how much you've done for me. When you allowed me to stay at this lovely house with you, 6 full months ago, I loved you so much: I've loved you for so long, and everyday, I wake up even more in love with you, and I'm completely blessed to have someone as amazing as you in my life. I love so so much babe, Happy Valentine's Day!
Chilled, your Chilly Willy
After I read that, I was so happy! "Awww Chilled, that was so amazing! I love you so much!" He responded by leaning in and kissing me, before I handed him my card for him. "Your turn!" I said, excited.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Chilled's POV)
When he handed me the letter from him, I was so excited!! I ripped through the envelope, and carefully pulled out the letter.
Chilly Willy,
I'll be honest, it had a crush on you for a long, long time. I actually hated Jess at one point because she got to have you, and I didn't. When I was able to comfort you, and seldom you into my house, there was no way I would have said no, even if you only wanted to be friends with me. You're my best friend, biggest supporter, and of course, my soulmate! I love you so much, and every day is another chance for me to show you as much love and compassion as you show me. I love you Chilly Willy, and always will! Happy Valentine's Day to my Chilly Willy! Love you!
~Ze, your little viking
After we read each other's letters, we went out for the day. We first went off to the video game store, and bought some new games to play on our channels.
After the video game store, we went off to a romantic lunch at a fancy restaurant. The food was absolutely spectacular!! What was even more spectacular though, was being able to spend Valentine's Day with my soulmate.
While we were sitting at the restaurant, we talked about our plans to start a combined channel. The name for the channel was easy: ZeRoyalChaos.
After we finished eating, we ended up going off to a romantic comedy in the movie theater. We were holding hands the entire time, and once or twice (who's counting), we looked into each other's eyes, and smiled. The movie was actually quite decent. After the movie, we decided to head home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Chilled's POV)
After we got home, I told Ze I would make popcorn. Ze picked out a movie, and got changed while I was making popcorn. After I finished making popcorn, I changed into a shirt and my boxers, and cuddled with Ze under a blanket. We ended up watching a scary movie that I actually enjoyed, The Purge. Ze, however, seemed to be really scared by it, so I wrapped my arm around him, as he hid his face in my chest. As his face was in my chest, I realized how nice he smelled: his cologne was so nice smelling. After the movie, we just continued eating popcorn, and cuddling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Thanks for bearing with me throughout all of my setbacks! I left this as a cliff hanger because I want to know if you guys want me to write some smut or not: I've never written it before, so it's up to you guys. I'll do it if you guys want to see it! Thank you so much for continuing to read my story! I love you all deeply, and appreciate you all! Check out my updates book to get the heads up on when I'm going to update, and what updates I've got planned, and even sometimes, I'll release a setting or maybe even part of the chapter I'm writing! Thank you all so much!! I love you all! Enjoy!
Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!!
~Christy