A/N 200 followers (PLEASE READ!)

Hey guys!

I made it! I made it to 200 followers late last night.

I want to take a second and thank every single one of you for always being there, and a special thank you to all of my followers, who've all liked my writing so much! It means a lot!

If someone would have told me when I first joined that 4 months later I would have 200 followers and my oldest book would have almost 12K views, I wouldn't have believed them.

As a reward to you guys for getting me past 10K on #ZeRoyalChaos, and for getting me to 200 followers, I want to do something for you guys!

I also managed to convince Misscayla8 (who also just hit 200 followers yesterday) to do something together to support all of our followers!

We did start a collab book on my profile (if you haven't checked it put you should, but we want to do something more for you guys!

The thing is, we don't know what we should do!! You guys should comment below what you want us to do! The one thing I probably won't do is smut, because it's really awkward. Other than that, comment below!

Thank you all so much! Even though I probably don't know all of you by name, I appreciate every single one of you...more than any of you will ever know.

Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!
~Christy