Chapter 10

Just a quick author's note:
I'm so sorry that I haven't been good about updating this story. I can't believe I have over 7000 views!! You guys are the best! I'm going to try and update this on its designated day, starting today!! Thanks for understanding!

UPDATE: Thank you all for over 8000 views!! It means so much to me!! I really appreciate it!

On a separate point, I'm going to start dedicating chapters to you guys! I'm dedicating this chapter to Rosie_19468 for being so supportive of this story!!

Let's get to the update!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Time skip to a few days later-Ze and Chilled's one year anniversary)

(Ze's POV)

I can't believe it. It's been one year.

One year since all of the chaos, one year since I finally told Chilled how I felt.

I wouldn't go back for anything.

I woke up earlier than Chilled, and noticed that he had his arm around me, cuddling with me. I laid there in silence, not wanting to break the beautiful, amazing moment right in front of me.

Slowly, but surely, Chilled began to stir. I turned around in his grasp to face him. As soon as his eyes opened, I gave him a peck on the lips. "Morning Chilly Willy!" I said. I couldn't be happier in this moment if I tried.

"Morning my little Viking." He replied holding me close, returning the kiss.

After we finally got out of bed, I began to make breakfast while Chilled was in the shower. He got out of the shower, and we ate pancakes, talking about all of our plans for the day. I took a shower, and then we were off.

We first went off to the mall. We bought some new video games that had looked interesting, some new games, and other things. We shopped for about 4 hours, and then we went out for lunch.

We went to lunch at this fancy Italian place. There was no way we were going to celebrate our first year without Italian food!

I ordered a very fancy Alfredo pasta dish, and Chilled ordered...can you guess? Fancy Spaghetti.

We ate our food happily, looking into each other's eyes, talking about all sorts of things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Chilled's POV)
Eating lunch with Ze reminded me of all of the good times we've had, even over more than just this year. I'm so lucky that Ze loved me like I loved him.

After we finished eating dinner, we went back to the house. We decided to stream for the fans.

We started out by streaming Town of Salem. I looked at my role, and smiled deviliously. I was the Godfather. 'Time to toy with Ze.' I began to think, before I looked at the mafia chat. There was one word, which settled what Ze was instantly. The chat said ZeRoyal___? I typed Chaos, and high fived me outside of the game. "Let's do this Ze!" He was my Mafioso, and we worked together well. We managed to not be discovered the entire game, and we won.

We played quite a few more rounds before playing other games. We played for about 5-6 hours before we,ended the stream.

After we ended the stream, we sat down to eat dinner together. We both had cards for each other. I gave Ze my card first.

My Viking,
Can you believe it's been one whole year?? I can't, it seems like only yesterday that we finally confessed our love for each other. You are my anything, my soulmate, my sweetheart, and my best friend. I'll never leave you. Happy one year!
Chilly Willy

"Awwwh Chilly!" He said, smiling, before pulling me into a huge hug. "Here's your card!"

I took the card, and opened it.

Chilly Willy,
Can you believe that just one year ago, you and I had just confessed our love for each other? It seems so unreal that you actually said yes. Every day, I fall deeper and deeper in love with you, and every day, I realize how much more you mean to me. I love you with all of my heart, and all of my being. You are my soulmate, sweetheart, lover, and best friend. I would never leave you, I love you so much. Happy one year, here's to so many more.
Your Viking

After we read each other's cards, we snuggled up on the couch. We watched quite a few movies, sneaking kisses during them, and ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Thanks for reading! I'm so sorry about not updating this every week! I'm so so sorry about it! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Thanks for being here for this story no matter what!

Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!
~Christy