Chapter 17

Thank you all so much for 17 K views! I can't honestly believe it, that number is so insane!

This chapter is dedicated to AvanLuna for being so supportive of this story, and everything within it! She's very supportive of me as well, so you guys should all go check her and her stories out!

(cough MissCayla8 pay attention to this chapter cough*) Sorry guys, I had something in my throat, let's get to the update!

----------------------------------------------------

(Chilled's POV)

Waking up to another foghorn, and Ze cuddled close to me, I felt like I was in nirvana. The captain announced more things to do, as today was another day at sea.

Once we were both fully awake, we decided to get ready for breakfast. We both got dressed fairly quickly, and then proceeded to get on the elevator. The elevator stopped a few floors up, before breakfast, and Christy got on the elevator, followed by another girl a few years younger than her with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hi Christy!" I said, a little excitedly, and Christy blushed a little before saying "hi" back. Meanwhile, her friend was shocked and surprised to hear me say her name. I then proceeded to turn toward Christy's friend, and ask, "What's your name?"

"Oh...oh.. my name's Cayla." she said, her face slowly turning various shades of red. Ze and I talked to Christy and Cayla all the way up, and once we got up to the breakfast floor, we asked them if they wanted to have breakfast with us. They looked at each other in shock, before turning to me and saying "YES!" really enthusiastically.

We then walked to our huge table, where almost everyone was sitting. I sat next to Ze on one side and GaLm on the other, who was sitting next to Smarty. Christy ended up sitting next to Tom on his other side (Tom's on Smarty's other side), and Cayla ended up sitting on the end of the table next to Ohm, who began talking to her. I saw both of their eyes light up while they were talking, and I told Ze this.

"We should set Tom and Christy and Ohm and Cayla up." Ze replied to me, whispering.

"Good plan." I replied, before we continued eating breakfast.

Once we were all done eating breakfast, we all decided we were going in the pool.

We swam in the pool for the entire day, taking breaks for food and drinks and sometimes going into the hot tub.

Sometime during the afternoon, we saw a perfect opportunity to set Tom and Christy up. I went to talk to Tom first.

"Tom, I've told the rest of the crew this already, but we're all going up to have some light appetizers at Izumi (asian). If you want to invite Christy, go ahead. The reservation is under my name."

Once he nodded, he went to tell Christy. Meanwhile, Ze and I went up to the place and made a reservation for 2 only. We went back down to the pool together, barely missing Christy and Tom going to go get changed.

Once we knew that Christy and Tom were getting changed, we began formulating a plan to get Ohm and Cayla together.

----------------------------------------------------

(Christy's POV-WHAAAATATATAT????)

I basically skipped with happiness as I went back to my stateroom. I couldn't believe I was having appetizers with my favorite YouTubers! I also realized on this trip that I have a crush on Tom....he'd never like me back.

I scrounged through all of my clothes, trying to find the perfect outfit, when I finally found it. I ended up wearing a medium length black, blue, and white flowery dress, with silver flats and silver jewelry. I curled my hair a little, before going up to the place to meet the reservation.