A/N: Thank you all! (PLEASE READ)

This is my huge thank you to you guys, for so many things. The big milestones I'm thanking you guys for are:
Over 5000 views, 280 votes and 58 comments on #ZeRoyalChaos

Over 2400 views, 119 votes, and 97 comments on YouTuber and OC Oneshots!

Over 550 views, 58 votes, and 124 comments on Updates: Writing, talking, and playing games.

Over 280 views, 26 votes, and 17 comments on True Love Isn't Always Instant.

100 followers (almost)!

These milestones are so big, and I truly regret not doing what Im doing now for some of the other milestones, but here goes nothing.

I'm looking to reward all of you, no matter if you just read, read and vote, read, vote and comment, or even read, vote, comment and follow me! I don't know what to do for you guys. I've thought of some ideas, but I'm looking to you guys for what you want me to do.
Ideas I've come up with:
-Smut in my three books (Oneshots, #ZeRoyalChaos, and True Love)
-Game day/afternoon/night with you guys
-new stories
-more frequent updates on stories
-Other as decided by you guys!!

Thank you all so much for all that you do. You guys mean so much to me-you're some of my biggest supporters and friends. I'm here if any of you want to talk-my inbox is open, and all of my other links are in part 1 of Updates: Writing, talking, and playing games.

Thank you all for reading, and keep on being amazing!
~Christy