Chapter 12

Hey guys!

Thank you guys for OVER 10000 views!!! It means so much to me that you guys are enjoying this!!!

This chapter is dedicated to connicow343 for being super inspiring on the previous chapter, and in this story in general!

Let's get to the update!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Time skip to Christmas time-second annual Derp Crew Christmas gathering)
(Chilled's POV)

I knew it was time. We have only been together for a little over a year, but I know.

I want to be with Ze for the rest of my life.

The problem was, I had no idea how to ask him. This has to be perfect! I began brainstorming different ideas, getting opinions from the Derp Crew, who were all very supportive, when Ze was out.

We planned for the better part of a week. Then the idea finally came to me.
The idea was that we would plan a meetup (the entire Derp Crew). Then we would go into the park the meetup was taking place, but the catch would be that a lot of our friends would be there, as well as the fans. At this point, I would slowly split away from Ze, and our friends would talk about us, and how perfect we are together. Finally, they would lead Ze to a small gazebo in the park, when I would finally ask Ze to marry me.

It was a perfect plan. So, the full Derp Crew (minus Ze) began planning the engagement part, but we then included Ze in the setting up of the meet up. We planned out the meetup for two weeks away, two days before Christmas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Time skip to the meetup)
(Ze's POV)

I was super excited to see the fans. I noticed that the rest of the Derp Crew, especially Chilled, seemed to be a little jumpy, but I ignored it. I thought it was just pressure to impress fans.

Finally, we got out of the house, and we began walking to the park we were having the meet up in. I held Chilled's hand all the way there. Once we got there, I noticed that a lot of our friends had came from their own places, which I found odd. I began to talk to them, but as I did, I noticed Chilled got separated from me.

Nominally, I would find this odd, but I knew he was with fans and our friends, so I knew he'd be ok. I continued to converse with everyone, but I realized that the conversations had drifted towards Chilled and I, which I didn't mind. I love Chilled with all of my heart and all of my being! He's always there for me, he's an amazing boyfriend, and I could never see myself without him.

Finally, I was slowly pushed a little towards a gazebo. I walked over into it, and stood there, when all of a sudden, Chilled walked in with me. He looked at me, smiled and got down on one knee. I began crying tears of joy, as I knew what was coming next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chilled's POV)

"Ze." I began, taking his hand in one of my hands. "We've known each other for so long. Every year, every month, every week, every day, I'm reminded of the great friendship we've formed. Just recently, I've noticed that I fell deeply in love with my best friend. I still can't believe to this day that you love me back. This past year and a few months have been the best years of my life, and I realized that I don't want to spend one day away from your side. So, Steven, Ze, RoyalViking, will you make me the happiest guy ever by marrying me?" I said, pulling the ring out of my pocket and opening it to Ze.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ze's POV)

As soon as he said it, my tears got stronger as I said "Of course Anthony I'll marry you!!" He put the ring on my finger, and we kissed deeply as the crowd began awwwhhhhing and chanting "ZeRoyalChaos!"

It was truly the best Christmas present I could have ever received.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First off, I'm sorry connicow343, the GaLty will be in the next chapter!

Second, I can't believe we hit 10,000 views!! This is unbelievable!! You guys are the greatest, and I'm glad you enjoy this story! Your continued support means a ton!
Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!
~Christy