10 THOUSAND VIEWS!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? IT'S INSANE!!!

OMG GUYS!!!! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!

My baby, my first story, has hit 10K views in just about 3 months! It's unbelievable! I can't even fathom it-try fitting 10 thousand people into one house, or one room-it's an absolute ton! I can't believe that time and time again, all of you came back to my story and read it! This means so much to me!

When I first started Wattpad, I never invisioned myself getting this far, ever! If you would have told me back then that I would end up having over 10k views three months later, I would have laughed at you. I would have. I honestly didn't ever see this story getting this far, ever! You guys have done so much for me! All of your support means the world to me! Whenever I'd have a bad day, I would go on wattpad and see all of your guys's comments, reads, and votes, and it makes me so happy!

There are so many people I have to thank for this. If I were to list them all, I'd be here forever:

To TipToeLow, for getting me started on wattpad,

To all of my viewers, for giving me so much motivation to be happy and update,

To a special group of genuine best friends I've gotten to have the pleasure of knowing over my three months here:

To Misscayla8, for being like a sister to me, being in hour long Skype calls of mostly us rambling about stories and YouTubers, and always being there, through everything! (#CaylaWrecker)

To xXAkatsukixLoverXx, for being a sister to me and for being supportive of everything that I've done! (#Akatsu-Nee)

To WritingHunter, for always being apart of all of my achievements, and being a huge inspiration. (#Chinx)

To XxZoethezombiexX, for being so inspirational, and being there for every new thing I've done (#somanyamazingideas)

To CapitalQ, for being such a huge fan of everything that I've done, and being such a cool person to know. (#TehFawkes)

To KillaCeleste, for introducing me to so many of my now good friends. (#HeIsZeOne)

To Britney117, for introducing me to so many people that I now know as amazing best friends. (#TheItalianWithTheNiceButt)

To MeganM1114, for being such a huge inspiration, and being a great friend no matter what! (#MeganIsAshley'sOnlyCurrentFriend)

To SavannahNAwesome, for writing amazing things that inspire me so much, and for always being there!!

And to thank some others:

To owlgirl121, for consistently being one of the first ones to like all of my things!! (#It'sCimbernotClimber)

To LoveSkittlez, for fangirling with me over a lot of things, and always being supportive! (#SkittlesNotM&Ms)

To uberhaxormeow and Dauntlesstarss, for being the first two people to read and comment on my story! Without you guys, My story probably would be less popular. (#LookWhereIt'sGoing)

And to all of you (again)!!!!!! Without you guys, My books would have never made it this far!!! I love all of you!! You guys are the best fans someone could ever ask for, and I'm thankful that all of you stay here, no matter what! You guys are the absolute best, and I consider you all very good friends. Feel free to talk to me whenever you guys want-my inbox and social media are all always open!!!
Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!
~Christy