Chapter 9

(Time skip to PAX- mid July/August)
(Chilled's POV)
I was so excited! I'm able to spend PAX with my soulmate! I love Ze, and the fans have been so supportive of us and our combined channel.

We got into a taxi to head to New York for PAX. We cuddled pretty close to each other for the hour car ride. We talked about all of the games we were going to play and all of the things we were going to do, including meetups with our fans.

Once we got to the airport, we checked our bag before going through security. Security was much more painless than I was used to, so we made it through fairly quick. We bought some food before we had to get on the airplane.

Once we got onto the airplane, we were relaxed. We had gotten first-class tickets, and by the looks of the plane, we were the only two first-class passengers. We had quite a few fans come up to us asking for autographs and pictures, which of course we obliged.

After the fans all sat down in their seats, and the plane had started taking off, Chilled and I cuddled as best as we could in our chairs. We ended up both falling into deep sleep

(Time skip to the landing)

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE LANDED!" The flight attendant practically shouted over the loudspeaker.

I woke up with a start as I heard that, and Ze woke up pretty quickly as well. We got off and found our luggage at the baggage claim. Finally, once we got out of the airport, we called a cab, which then took us to our destination, our hotel for PAX.

Once we got there, we ended up running into Smarty, GaLm, and Tom. We talked for a little bit before we decided to go up to our room with the Derp Crew to play some video games.

We ended up playing Mario Kart 8.

We played a team game. The teams were Tom, GaLm, and Smarty, vs Ze and I.
"Ze, We've got this. #ZeRoyalChaos forever!"
"We totally got this!"

At the beginning of the race, we were losing badly. However, I ended up getting a blue shell, which knocked GaLm from 1st to dead last. I then heard screaming from Smarty, Tom, and GaLm, and I realized that Ze had just unleashed lightning on them.

We ended up getting 1st and 2nd. After race 1, we were unstoppable. As soon as something bad was going to happen, we would get items to out us in first and second for the entire round.

"How did you guys do so well?!?!?" GaLm, Tom, and Smarty exclaimed.

"I guess it's just the power of #ZeRoyalChaos." We said, as we kissed each other.

We played for a little while longer before the rest of the Derp Crew had to leave. Chilled and I decided to just spend the rest of the afternoon playing video games. After we ate dinner later, we began to watch some scary horror movies. We were cuddling the entire time, and for most of them, I buried my head in Chilled's chest. We snuggled like this for the rest of the movies, and we ended up falling asleep on the couch, right next to each other, cuddling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I'm so sorry for the short chapter! I'm incredibly exhausted, and I need to get sleep. I will update again sometime later in the week to make up for this. I really just wanted to get something out to you guys, my amazing friends and supporters. Check out the previous part of this story (A/N) in order to see something important. Thank you guys for understanding.
Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!
~Christy