Chapter 1

(Time Set: day Chilled is leaving to Ze's)
*Chilled's POV*
"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
I hear my alarm go off and reach over, turning it off. I read the clock: 4:30. I get up, shower, get ready, pack everything up in a mad rush, say goodbye to my house, and catch a taxi to the airport. I make it to the airport by 5:00 am. I check in my 3 (!!!) bags, and carry on another bag, and my laptop bag. I make it through security fairly quickly, although in a daze, yawning all of the way through it.

I stepped onto the plane first, having gotten first class tickets from Ze to come visit him. The first class cabin was very empty, with only a few people in it, which I found strange. I sat by myself in a window seat. I looked out the window as the plane took off, smiling and waving good bye to my home, New York. As I got farther and farther away, I felt much more relieved, knowing I was getting closer to new things, to a new start, to Ze...... I thought about Ze, and his perfect Canadian self, and eventually, the thoughts of Ze drifted me off to sleep.

(Time skip to 30 mins before the plane landing)

I woke up to the pilot announcing that we had thirty minutes left before landing. I used this time to text Ze:

C: Hey Ze, my plane will be landing in a half-hour. I hope you're ready for me! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ze's POV*

I woke up extremely early, which I found strange. I then though about why: oh yes, Chilled! Chilled was coming today! I cleaned up the house for a few hours, and then left in the car to get to the airport early. I had just parked my car when I got a text. I opened my phone, and saw it was Chilled.

C: Hey Ze, my plane will be landing in a half-hour. I hope you're ready for me! :)

Z: Yep. I'm at the airport now, so I'll just walk around for a little while before your plane lands. I'm wearing a Machinima shirt and shorts, and my viking hat.

C: Ok. I'm wearing a youtube shirt and jeans, and my Mario hat. See you shortly!

With that, we ended our conversation. I walked into the airport. I went through security, and by the time I made it over to where Chilled's gate was, the flight had just arrived. I waited in the lobby of the flight, and it had only been a few minutes before Chilled walked out of the walkway from the plane. I smiled at him, and shouted "Hey Chilly Willy!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Chilled's POV)
I walked off the plane and through the walkway, somehow still exhausted, but once I saw Ze, I ran with my bags over to him. "Hey Ze! I'm so glad to see you!" I said smiling.

He smiled back. "I'm glad to see you somewhat happier than the last few weeks. Shall we go get your bags?" He asked, happily.

"Ok!" I said, equally as happy. We went and got my bags, and we rolled them to Ze's car. All I could think about was how ill prepared for living here I was. It was 90 degrees at the airport, and I was sweating in my jeans. I decided I would have to buy some shorts at another time. But I also thought of Ze, walking right next to me. I thought about how I loved his smile, his laugh was like heaven, add his voice was like silk. When his eyes lit up, they looked like glittering emeralds. 'Calm down brain. You know he's straight. You just dated Jess. Did you really enjoy that relationship? Was it really a relationship? Are you bi? Are you gay?' I thought to myself, until Ze brought me back to reality.
"CHILLED!!" he said, shouting my name.
"Yes Ze?" I asked, snapping out of my daze.
"We're at the car." He said, pointing at it. "Let's load your bags up."
"I'll do that." I said smiling. "You start the car."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ze's POV)
I happily went to start the car, excited that my best friend had finally gotten here, and was going to be staying with me. I started the car, and went back to the trunk, where Chilled was lifting his suitcases into the car.
'Look at his tan, and his muscles bulge in the sun.' I thought to myself. 'His brown eyes have that glimmer of happiness, his diabolical smile... Shut it!' I finally thought to myself. 'He just came out of a relationship with Jess, he could never be yours-he doesn't feel the same way.'
Chilled finished packing his bags into the trunk, and they both hopped into the car, heading to mine-and now Chilled's-home.

(time skip to arriving at Ze's house)

We arrived home, and we both brought in bags to our house. I showed him around. "It's nothing too big." I said, showing him the rooms. "I hope you don't mind we are in the same bedroom, for now at least. The second bedroom is currently full of your workout gear you sent here, and my office space." I said, showing him the room, and the other bedroom, where two queen sized beds were.

"I don't mind at all." Chilled said, smiling, "At least if you don't mind."

"I don't mind either." I replied, smiling back into his coffee-brown eyes, before continuing.

"There's a bathroom right down the hall." I said, pointing, "And I think that's it." I said, smiling at Chilled. "I have all of your stuff you sent ahead of you set up already, so make yourself at home!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chilled's POV)

I walked into Ze's-and now mine as well, I guess-house. It was amazing! He had his Xbox One, PS4 and a Blu-Ray Player right next to my Xbox One and PS4, so we could both play, with two TV'S. And the office/workout room was so awesome. I told him I didn't mind sharing a room with him, when in reality, I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with him........... 'Shut it brain!' I told myself, before following Ze through the rest of the house. After he showed me around:

"What do you want to do now?" he asked.

"i don't know. It's your house." I said, but at that point my stomach rumbled loudly. Shortly after, Ze's stomach rumbled as well.

"Why don't we order some pizza first?" Ze said, smiling.

"Ok Ze." I said, smiling back.

Ze ordered pizza as I picked out a movie. I picked out the Lego movie. We ate pizza, and then I made popcorn. We sat on the couch, watching the Lego Movie. It was such an amazing time! Ze and I did brush each other's hand, but that was it. The movie ended, and we both decided to go to bed.

But of course, the same as every other night for the last two weeks, nightmares decided haunt my brain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Thank you all for reading so far! I'm sorry it's taken so long between updates. I'm also sorry (not sorry) I left you guys with a cliff hanger! It will be resolved next chapter, I promise! Keep being awesome!

~Christy