Chapter 14

Dedicated to Brookesmart for being such a huge supporter of this story, and for being such a great friend.

Let's get to the update! Thanks for all of the support!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Timeskip a few months later)

(Ze's POV)

It's been a long few months. Chilled and I have been busy planning our wedding. It's a lot of work!

Finally, after a ton of work and thought, we came up with our perfect wedding and honeymoon. We decided on a cruise ship wedding. We found a 14 day European cruise that would be amazing to go on.

We then proceeded to invite all of our close friends. I decided my best man would be Tom, and Chilled decided to keep the Italians together and have his best man be Smarty. Our groomsmen are GaLm, Adam, Max, MiniLadd, Mr.Sark, & Ohm. UncleSlam and Nogla are our ring bearers, and Minx and Krism are our flower girls.

I'm so excited, and I know Chilled is too! We planned it 8 months from now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Time skip 8 months)

The day is here! It's the day before we're leaving. I begin to pack my bag, shoving everything I need into it.

I look on the other side of the bed and see Chilled frantically packing too. "Maybe we should have started packing earlier." I comment, laughing. Chilled just nods and continues packing.

Once we're both done packing, we both go into the office and make sure our videos are scheduled for when we're gone. We then play a few games, before we end up in the living room, cuddled together, watching The Avengers. Right around the halfway point in the movie, Chilled leans his head on my shoulder, and ended up falling asleep there. At the end of the movie, I almost want to get up, but I end up staying where I am and I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Timeskip to the next morning)

(Chilled's POV)

The next morning, I wake up to see Ze sleeping. I want to leave him sleep, but I then realize that we need to get moving to the plane. I gently wake Ze up, and we both quickly get ready to go.

Once we're ready, we hop into an Uber, and head to the airport. We breeze through security and check-in, and we end up sitting at the gate. Ze and I take a bunch of selfies and post the, for the fans before we start to play a game of Monopoly on our phones with each other. It's a very close game, but I end up edging Ze out and winning as soon as the attendant says "First Class passengers can enter now."

Ze and I get on the plane, and get in our seats for the long flight to England-no stops. We both immediately, as soon as we get high enough, turn on our computers, plug them in, and connect to the wifi. We then proceed to play some GMod 1 v 1. Once we get bored of that, we play a little Minecraft before we both fall asleep for a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Timeskip to their arrival in England)

(Ze's POV)

As soon as I woke up, I heard the captain say we were in England, so I look out my window and see the rainy weather outside. Yep, sounds about right.

Chilled and I get off the plane, and take a taxi to the condo we rented for all of our friends the night before the ship. We ended up with our own room, and as we were falling asleep, I turned to Chilled and kissed him. He kissed me back, passionately, and it escalated into a little bit of a make out session.

Once that was over, we talked for a little while until we both fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you all for sticking with me! It means a lot-I know sometimes I'm not on time with updates. 15K reads?!?! That's amazing! I can't believe how many of you read this even on a daily basis! It means so much to me. You guys are the reason I am who I am and where I am today, so thank you all. I mean it deeply from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!
~Christy