Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to Melonbread96 for being such a great friend, and for being so supportive of this story! You guys should all check them out!!!

Let's get to today's update!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chilled's POV)

I woke up to Ze's arm around my waist, and screaming. Ze woke up as well. Instinctively, Ze and I traveled together downstairs to see what the sound was.

It turned out that the rest of our wedding party had woken up earlier than us, and had decided to have a LAN party Gmod tournament. The screaming had come from Max when Nanners killed him immediately.

We got our laptops out and joined them for a little while, but soon after that we all hurried to get ready so we could get on the cruise ship on time. Everyone worked to get ready despite only having 3 bathrooms.

Once everyone was ready, we gathered everyone's stuff into the cars we called for, we split up, and everyone traveled to the port. Once we got to the port, everyone's luggage was put into a separate tram, and our entire party got onto the tram to get us to the ship.

After a long two hours of waiting in lines to get our stuff and us checked in, our entire wedding party, plus both of our sets of parents and more friends and family got on the cruise ship. It turned out that our party was so huge that we had an entire side of a floor of the cruise ship that was for us. We also had a ton of dining room tables dedicated to our party.

Once we got into our rooms and dropped the few belongings we had but didn't need right away off, we all decided to check out the promenade. We began checking out the different stores and restaurants on the promenade. I was holding hands with Ze as we walked, both of us pointing at the different stores before dragging the other one in.

We all went up a few floors, and found the arcade. We all then spent a ton of money on points for the games. We gamed and gamed and gamed until it was time for dinner.

For dinner, our table ended up being Ze, me, his parents, my parents, GaLm, Tom, and Smarty. Our wedding dinner had different seating arrangements, but that was a few days away.

I still can't believe I'm here, going to marry the man of my dreams in just a few short days. It's so surreal.

During dinner, we talked and ate, making conversation about a lot of different topics. GaLm, Tom, and Smarty kind of all talked to each other, and Ze and I talked to our parents.

After dinner, our stuff had finally fully arrived, so The Derp Crew decided that we were going to have a LAN Party. We played a ton of different games, and spent a lot of time just enjoying each other's company.

Finally, as it was getting late, The rest of the Derp Crew left, leaving Ze and I. We turned on the TV and began watching some game show. We shouted out answers when we knew them, but before I knew it, Ze had fallen asleep, his head resting on my shoulder.

I picked Ze up bridal style, helped him out of his clothes, and put him to bed. I the changed for bed and laid next to him, kissing him softly before falling asleep, my hand around his waist for a change.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I'm so sorry it's so short! I really wanted to get this out to you today-I promise next week's update will be longer! I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.

I can't believe there are over 15,600 views on this story! The introduction for this story has offer 1,000 views itself! That's crazy!!! You guys are so awesome for putting up with me consistently.

I love you all so much, from the bottom of my heart. If any of you ever want to talk, I'm here! I'll always be here for you guys!

I wouldn't be alive today without you guys-I forever owe each and every one of you for saving my life. All of you reading, voting and commenting have made such a big difference-Thank you all.

Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!
~Christy