~38~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen

#1 in fanfiction tf????

~~~~~

Jungkook felt his heart clench as Taehyung spoke, the younger's tear filled eyes looking up at his own, full of insecurity and sorrow.

Each word the younger spoke was a stab to his own, because how could anyone in this universe make someone as sweet and loving as Taehyung make unloved?

Make him feel that he was unloveable and that he deserved it?

How cruel could humans be?

(jfc the honesty in that q)

Jungkook slowly lifted his arm, and cupped the younger's face with his free hand, the other one still holding the younger's waist, balancing his on his lap.

Softly he wiped away the tears that were streaming down his cheeks and pulled him close to his chest, hugging him tightly. He cleared his throat slightly, to get rid of the knot in his throat as he softly whispered into his ears.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. You're the sweetest thing ever and the most loveable person I have ever known and I am sure that I ever will. You're the kindest person I have ever met, and you love everyone with your entire heart. You have the purest soul and you deserve all the love in the world baby."

Taehyung pulled his head back a little from Jungkook's chest and looked up at the older with wide eyes as he whispered,

"Really Kookie?"

Jungkook nodded his head up and down repeatedly as he placed a soft kiss on the youngers nose. As he pulled away, he wiped away the remaining tears that were stuck to the younger's long lashes and said,

"There is no part of you, both inside and outside that is unloveable. And I promise to love each and every part of you angel. I'll love you the best anyone can."

Taehyung blushed at the older's words and he ducked his head and hid it in the crook of Jungkook's neck to hide his blush as he whined softly,

"Kookieeeee!"

Jungkook giggled at that as he softly stroked the younger's soft chestnut hair, finger's entangling with the soft strands and nails gently scratching his scalp.

The two stayed there silently for a few minutes, enclosed in their own cocoon of emotions when Taehyung mumbles softly against Jungkook's shirt, muffling his voice,

"Kookie?"

Jungkook hummed in reply, still continuing to stroke the younger's fluffy soft head.

"I love you."

Jungkook's hand froze, fingers still entangled in the soft silky strands, not believing what he had just heard.

Did Kim Taehyung just say he loved him??

THE KIM TAEHYUNG?

No wait.

He was Jeon Taehyung now.

So Jeon Taehyung loved him, Jeon Jungkook??

THE JEON TAEHYUNG LOVED THE JEON JUNGKOOK?

Had the stars finally aligned??

Were the gods finally showering their blessings on him?

This was the best thing that had happened to him ever since he had gotten Iron Man underwear from his father!!

As Jungkook was internally celebrating he forgotten that he had not yet given any reaction externally. He had just frozen in place, and hadn't even changed his expression, leaving Taehyung clueless and panicky.